Last Nitrogen Sports private rake race results
Our last Nitrogen Sports private rake race was held from October 15 to November 15 (for more information use this link). You can also check the overall results in our promotions page. The following conclusions may be drawn from:
- The winner of the race paid $2,474 in rake (using the current BTC exchange rate) and won $1,384 in the race, about 56% of rakeback. On top of that, he reached the Gold level in the VIP program of the room, obtaining 1,667 Nitro Rewards Points, which can be exchanged for two Reward Bonuses for a total of 100mBTC, another $553 or 22% of rakeback. Overall, almost 80% rakeback.
- To get into the TOP-20 and win a prize, it was just needed to make $22,5 rake, this is in spite the fact that the race minimum payout was twice this number, so the players from the bottom of the leaderboard received more rakeback (in percentage) that the winners.
The rake race participants could also get more value by participating in special freeroll tournaments; access to them was granted after obtaining 2.5 points daily or weekly, equal to paying 1mBTC = $5.5 in rake.
- Daily Rookie Challenge Freeroll 50 mBTC - 7.5 points;
- Daily Superstar Challenge Freeroll 75 mBTC - 25 points;
- Weekly All-Star Challenge Freeroll 200 mBTC - 7.5 points;
- Weekly MVP Challenge Freeroll 300 mBTC - 62.5 points;
- Weekly Hall of Famer Challenge Freeroll 500 mBTC - 125 points;
Bottom line: for almost $300 rake per week, the players will have access to 17 tournaments with a total prize pool of 1,875mBTC (more than $10,000) and the number of participants doesn't exceed 100.
With so many profitable bonuses players cannot just miss the new race.
New private rake race on Nitrogen Sports with 1BTC guarantee from November 20
Terms and conditions of the 1000mBTC private rake race on Nitrogen Sports
- Time period: November 20 to December 20
- For every 1mBTC paid in rake, players will receive 2.5 points for the race
- Prize payments will be sent on December 25
A current BTC / USD rate is available here.
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news.