New WSOP season at GGPoker
From May 1 to 30, 2021, GGNetwork will host the WSOP Super Circuit Online Series with $100,00,000 guaranteed in prizes and two rings reserved for cash players.
Recall that the first online WSOP Super Circuit took place exactly a year ago so that we can compare both events:
- The total guarantee is the same
- The number of tournaments will be reduced (550 instead of 597), which means an increase in prize money per event
- Winners of the 18 main events will receive the WSOP Circuit rings, just like in 2020. Also, two more rings will be awarded in special tournaments for cash players
- The Main Event will retain the $5,000,000 guarantee, but the buy-in will be halved to $525. The champion will receive a $50,000 sponsorship contract and become the first member of Team Champions.
The full schedule of the WSOP Super Circuit Online Series 2021 is available here.
Ring Event schedule:
|2-may||22:05||#1: $100 Super Circuit Kick-Off, $1M GTD [Day 2]||$100||$1,000,000|
|1-may||20:05||#2: $210 Beat the Pros [WSOP Edition]||$210||$500,000|
|2-may||20:05||#3: $400 DOUBLE STACK MILLION No Limit Hold'em||$400||$1,000,000|
|4-may||20:05||#4: $800 No Limit Hold'em 6-Max Championship||$800||$1,000,000|
|8-may||20:05||#5: $315 BOUNTY GIANT No Limit Hold'em||$315||$500,000|
|9-may||20:05||#6: $365 GIANT No Limit Hold'em||$365||$1,000,000|
|9-may||22:05||#7: BIG 25, $1M GTD [Day 2]||$25||$1,000,000|
|11-may||20:05||#8: $800 Deepstack No Limit Hold'em Championship||$800||$1,000,000|
|15-may||20:05||#9: $525 Bounty Deepstack No Limit Hold'em||$525||$500,000|
|16-may||20:05||#10: $100 HUNDRED STACK No Limit Hold'em||$100||$500,000|
|16-may||22:05||#11: $400 COLOSSUS, $2.5M GTD [Day 2]||$400||$2,500,000|
|18-may||20:05||#12: $800 Pot Limit Omaha Championship||$800||$250,000|
|22-may||20:05||#13: $210 Bounty 6-Max No Limit Hold'em||$210||$500,000|
|23-may||20:05||#14: $77 LUCKY 7's No Limit Hold'em||$77||$500,000|
|23-may||22:05||#15: $400 PLOSSUS, $1M GTD [PLO, Day 2]||$400||$1,000,000|
|25-may||20:05||#16: $840 Bounty Hunters Championship||$840||$1,000,000|
|29-may||20:05||#17: $52.50 Ultra Deepstack Bounty Turbo NLHE||$52.50||$250,000|
|30-may||22:05||#18: $525 Main Event, $5M GTD [Day 2]||$525||$5,000,000|
WSOP Circuit: Cash Games Rings
The most unusual feature of the series will be the Cash Game Rings events — unique tournaments in which two people will get, in addition to cash prizes, two WSOP Circuit rings.
From May 1 to 30, all Hold'em and Omaha players at GGPoker will be able to compete to get a seat to two special 9-max tournaments.
The best NLH and PLO players of any stakes with the top BB/100 value for this month will get an invitation. Only positive sessions of at least 50 hands played will be counted.
On June 5, the TOP9 for each format will play in a win-win event:
|1||$2,600 + WSOP-C ring|
More WSOP Online Series in 2021
At the same time, the WSOP announced all its festivals this year. As we expected, the live version of the World Poker Championship will still take place in Las Vegas, but in September - October.
Several more online events are planned:
- WSOP Online 2021 — August 1 to September 12 (for US residents — July 1 to August 1). The total number of bracelets is 66 (33 each in the international pool and the USA)
- WSOP Winter Online Super Circuit — dates are still unknown
- WSOP Las Vegas Main Event satellites – from August 1 to October 1
Last year's experiment with a multi-stage Main Event with both online and live stages, apparently, won't be repeated. Although there will be two Main Event winners again: one in the WSOP online edition and the other in the classic live one.
Benefits of our affiliate service:
Private promotions and tournament tickets in our Telegram channel;
Professional support on all issues seven days a week.
Contact us to get a deal and start playing now:
Email: [email protected]
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news