$20,000,000 GTD OSS Cub3d Encore Series
Winning Poker Network (WPN) once again decided to hold an encore series right after a major event. The OSS Cub3d Encore schedule will feature over 170 events for the first time, guaranteeing a total of $20 million.
Features of the series
The flagship series of the US-friendly Winning Poker Network keeps surprising the organizers with its popularity. This may explain why after OSS Cub3d XIV, with a record guarantee of $25M, they decided to launch a similar festival in just two weeks.
This is the third series under the Encore brand, and its size is becoming more and more like its predecessor. This time, at least $45M will be rewarded in WPN skins for two months (August - September), in addition to regular MTTs.
Recall that this network is not much different in size from sites such as 888Poker, partypoker, or BetOnline, which don't hold tournaments of this magnitude at all:
- The average buy-in is $172 (ranging from $11 to $2,650)
- Guarantees for one-day events are up to $750,000 (the average is $116k)
- Three multi-day millionaire events with guarantees of up to $4,000,000
- There are Omaha events with buy-ins from $55 to $630 and guarantees of $5k-$50k, running only on Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Tournaments are played in American time
$20M GTD OSS Cub3d Encore schedule for the first week:
Encore #1 PKO - $50,000 GTD
Encore #2H - $750,000 GTD Sunday High Roller
Encore #2M PKO - $250,000 GTD
Encore #2L PKO - $150,000 GTD
Encore #3 - $300,000 GTD Sunday Special
Encore #4 - $150,000 GTD MegaStack
Encore #5 - $75,000 GTD Loncar MegaStack
Encore #6H PKO - $100,000 GTD
Encore #6M PKO - $75,000 GTD
Encore #6L PKO - $40,000 GTD
Encore #7 - $100,000 GTD 6-Max
Encore #8H - $60,000 GTD
Encore #8M - $40,000 GTD
Encore #8L - $30,000 GTD
Encore #9 PKO - $20,000 GTD
There are two main events scheduled in the OSS Cub3d Encore:
- $1 Million Main Event for $630. Day 1 will be held from September 10 to 18.
- $1 Million Main Event for $2,650. Day 1 will be held from September 18 to 25.
Day 1 has the following structure:
- Tables: 8-max
- Starting stack: 250,000 chips (125BB)
- Blind structure: grow every 20 minutes until level 18; after that, every 15 minutes
- Late registration period: 18 levels.
- 15% of the remaining players advance to Day 2, taking place on Sunday, 18 and 25 September.
The biggest event of the series will be $2,000,000 GTD Encore #172 for $630. The starting flights begin on September 11 and will go on for two weeks.
Register a Winning Poker Network account using the Worldpokerdeals link to get an unique welcome bonus of up to $2,000 and enjoy the benefits of our affiliate service:
- Private promotions and tournament tickets in our Telegram channel
- Professional support for all inquiries seven days a week.
You can contact our manager for all the questions.
This year, the flagship Online Super Series XL in WPN skins will break its prize pool record with...
Winning Poker Network announced its traditional August festival – The High Five. This time,...
Exactly three years after switching to the new software engine, Winning Poker Network renewed its...
After a three years hiatus, The Cage Live is back in Costa Rica, sponsored by the Winning Poker N...