Online Super Series Cub3d X from August 3 to 30, 2020
So far, 2020 has been a busy year for Winning Poker Network. The US-friendly site has held OSS XVII, The High Five, and Cub3d IX, awarding over $38 million in prizes. By August 2020, the network decided to host the tenth edition of Online Super Series Cub3d with an overall prize pool of $15,000,000, despite the fact that two major online series will run simultaneously: WSOP Online and WPT World Online Championships.
The full Cub3d X schedule has yet to be released, but it's already known that the number of events will be the same as the prior edition — 220, meaning the average guarantee will be around $70k.
The new OSS Cub3d keeps the general structure of three buy-in levels:
- Mini Online Super Series (MOSS) — August 3 to 9, events with buy-ins starting at $0,8. The Main Event will guarantee $250,000 for $55;
- Online Super Series (OSS) - August 10 to 23, tournaments with entries starting at $1,65. The ME will feature a $1,000,000 GTD with a $630 buy-in;
- Bigger Online Super Series (BOSS) — August 24 to 30, events with buy-ins over $200. Main Event for $2,650 and $1,000,000 GTD.
The Venom Reload Bonus: 50% — 100% up to $100
The flagship event of Winning Poker Network, The Venom $7M GTD, will be played since July 24. Just a week earlier, the site announced a reload bonus for all players.
Terms and conditions:
- Deposit at least $25 from July 19 to 24;
- To activate the bonus, you must use the code "VENOM100";
- Get a 50% bonus for using classic payment methods, and 100% for using any cryptos;
- The wagering period is 30 days;
- The bonus will be paid in chunks of $5 for every 120 Award Points (about 23% rakeback).
This bonus will be an extra for our rakeback deal and the network's VIP program that can boost up to 65% cashback.
Advantages of our affiliate service:
- VIP rakeback deal;
- Hand histories.
Contact us to get an exclusive deal and start playing now:
E-mail: [email protected]
|Rakeback||up to 90%|
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news.