OSS Cub3d XII
The US-friendly Winning Poker Network (WPN) isn't afraid to set ambitious goals. This is especially noticeable in its large tournament series. Their organizers break records and combine their events to clash with their competitors.
This is going to be evident in the upcoming month of August. Although numerous poker sites are holding their series concurrently this month (as seen by the most recent stories on our blog), Phil Nagy's team is launching their new initiative in parallel with the WSOP Online.
A similar event exactly one year ago provided a prize pool of $5 million less, but that isn't the only difference. The primary change addressed the Mini Online Super Series (the first stage):
- The number of MOSS events has been reduced several times - to only 23 tournaments.
- All tournaments with buy-ins less than $9 have been removed from the schedule.
- Satellites will have a minimum buy-in of $2.
The number of tournaments in BOSS will be 54, whereas OSS will have 84, making the series much more condensed. Meanwhile, the number of million-dollar tournaments will increase. There will be multi-day BOSS events #45 and #46 for $630 and $215 for $2.5M and $1M, respectively, in addition to two main events with a $1M guarantee. They will become the longest-running events with 17 days 1 throughout August.
You can check the full schedule of the OSS Cub3d XII here.
- MOSS # 20H PKO $500,000 GTD for $55 is an event made up of two starting flights on August 7th and 8th with a late registration period of 5 hours. All players who get into Day 2, will be in the money.
- OSS # 77 $1,000,000 GTD for $630 August 22-23.
- BOSS # 39 $1,000,000 GTD for $2,650 August 29-30.
So far, no tournaments have been added to the client, but they will be available in the coming days as well as a full satellite grid. This will most likely happen on July 28th after the client update.
Advantages of our affiliate service:
- VIP rakeback deal;
- Hand histories.
Contact us to get an exclusive deal and start playing now:
E-mail: [email protected]
|Rakeback||up to 90%|
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news.