Phil Nagy's WPN team continues the tradition of hosting big tournament series, the guarantees of which increase every year.
Previously, only PKO OSS had a similar prize pool, while the last edition of Cub3d had a quarter less guarantee.
This time, the organizers refrained from adding many cheap events (the minimum buy-in is $5.5). To make this Cub3d series the biggest one, they've just expanded the schedule of each of the three Cub3d XIII parts: MOSS - to 52 events, OSS - to 112, BOSS - to 63. Considering that almost every event will be held at several buy-in levels, the total number of tournaments will be about 400; thus, they will significantly crowd out regular MTT's in the evening.
The full schedule of the Online Super Series Cub3d XIII is available here.
There will be only five $1M+ GTD tourneys:
- CUB3D KickOff - MDS $1,000,000 GTD ($215 buy-in).
- BOSS #57 - $2,500,000 GTD ($630 buy-in).
- BOSS #58 - PKO $1,000,000 GTD ($215 buy-in).
- OSS #111 - $1,000,000 GTD Main Event ($630 buy-in).
- BOSS #50 - $1,000,000 GTD ($2,650 buy-in)
All of them will be multi-day events. Flights for the first one have already started, and direct satellites start at $10.50.
In honor of the upcoming series, players can take advantage of the reload bonus until February 6. Here are the terms:
- Eligible deposit amount – $25 to $100.
- Bonus code – "CUB100" has to be entered at the cashier section of the poker client (the bonus code window is hidden under the spoiler).
- Cryptocurrency deposits give a bonus of 100% up to $100, all the rest - 50% up to $100.
- Time to clear the bonus – 30 days.
- Clearance rate – $5 for every 120 Award Points collected.
Therefore, the bonus gives about 23% extra rakeback on top of the loyalty system and weekly races payments. Still, it doesn't seem significant for mid/high-stakes regular players.
Benefits of our affiliate service:
- VIP rakeback deal;
- Hand histories.
Contact us to get an exclusive deal and start playing now:
Email: [email protected]
|Rakeback||up to 70%|
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news