Complete PKOSS Schedule
The US-friendly poker network Winning (WPN) can be blamed for anything, but not for the lack of perseverance in achieving its goals. This includes not only client updates but also tournament novelties.
It should be the largest series in the network's history but falls short of the KO Series record set by partypoker in 2019.
The previously announced $5M GTD The Venom PKO will be part of the series, but it won't be considered the main event. There will be three "mains":
- Kick-off Main Event PKO — $500,000 GTD, $55 buy-in. Day 1 - from May 5 to May 9, Day 2 - May 9.
- Main Event #1 — $1,000,000 GTD, $630 buy-in. Day 1 - May 16, Day 2 - May 17.
- Main Event #2 — $500,000 GTD, $55 buy-in. Will be held on May 23.
Three multi-flight events with 16 starting days are highlighted in the schedule. Two of them will feature millionaire prize pools: $2,5M and $1M for $630 and $215 buy-ins, respectively. Hence, there will be four events with seven-figure prizes in total.
The full schedule of the PKO Online Super Series is available here.
Will WPN hit a record?
Such a question arose for a reason. In 2020, WPN already tried to hold a two-month record-breaking MoMoMo PKO Series with $50M guaranteed, but it was canceled halfway due to massive overlays.
How is PKOSS different from its predecessor, and won't it suffer the same fate? We have almost no doubt that there will be overlays, but how "tolerable" their amount will be for the organizers depends on several factors.
- The average guarantee per tournament will be higher (208 events for $25M vs. over 500 for $50M)
- 38% of the total PKO Online Super Series prizes will come from 4 tournaments with many starting flights, which should, in theory, help covering the guarantees
- The site announced the series only 2 weeks in advance and not two months, as it was planned in 2020
Don't lose sight of the fact that at the same time, many MTT grinders will play the WSOP Super Circuit Online Series and fans of small fields — the Knock-Knock Spring Series. However, those events are not available for the primary audience of Winning Poker Network: Americans. In any case, PKOSS events are definitely more attractive in terms of buy-in/prize ratio than regular bounty tournaments on the same site.
Benefits of our affiliate service:
- VIP rakeback deal;
- Hand histories.
Contact us to get an exclusive deal and start playing now:
Email: [email protected]
|Rakeback||up to 90%|
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news