Return to the origins?
But the announcement of the new festival showed that, most likely, the Rob Yong team decided to abandon this approach:
From January 21 to February 8, partypoker will host the KO Series with a total guarantee of over $6,000,000 across 158 events.
A year ago, there were 5 times less events during a similar festival. There won’t be any $2,100 buy-in events this time, and the biggest Main Event will be more affordable thanks to $320 buy-in (instead of $1,050).
Partypoker is going through hard times right now, and such a return to the “origins” may be an attempt to bring back tournament players. Moreover, compared to the series of the leading competitor, which starts today (XL Winter Series at 888Poker), the average guarantee per event is higher ($38,000 against $30,100), while buy-ins are much lower for most events.
The full schedule of KO Series 2022 is available here.
As usual, there will be three of them:
- KO Series #8-L Main Event: $20K Gtd ($3.30 buy-in).
- KO Series #8-M Main Event: $200K Gtd ($33 buy-in).
- KO Series #8-H Main Event: $500K Gtd ($320 buy-in).
There will be four Day 1’s for each ME on January 23, 30, and February 6, respectively. Day 2’s will start on February 7 at 21:05 CET.
Step satellites to the #8-H Main Event are already available:
- Daily Centroll (5 x $1.1 tickets GTD).
- Daily $1.1 Phase 1 (10% of players advance to Phase 2).
- Daily $11 Phase 2 (20% of players advance to the Phase Final).
- Sunday $55 Phase Final (50 x $320 tickets GTD).
KO Series Edition Spins
Shortly, unique $10 Spins with ticket prizes should appear in the lobby:
|Prize||Probability (in 1М games)|
Read our partypoker review and enjoy the benefits of our affiliate service:
- Private promotions and tournament tickets in our Telegram channel
- Professional support for all inquiries seven days a week.
You can contact our manager for all the questions.
Email: [email protected]
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news