The management of iPoker Network continues its attempts to compete with 888Poker and partypoker in terms of tournament poker. Over the past 4 months, the network has held a record-breaking iPoker Festival Winter, introduced a new series format (Sunday Sale), and launched Big Weekly flagship events.
The next festival starts in a few days:
From February 28 to March 6, 2022, iPoker Network will hold the Bounty Hunter Series with €1,500,000 GTD across 110 events.
The network organized such a festival exactly a year ago for the first time. The upcoming PKO series has some differences:
- More events offer a €100,000 guarantee (3 vs. 1). You can expect an overlay in two of them, with a €100 buy-in: BHS #29 (February 27, 20:00 CET) and BHS #106 (March 6, 20:00 CET).
- Higher average guarantee per event (€13,695 vs. €11,905). The overall guarantee has grown by a third.
- Higher minimum buy-in (€20 vs. €10).
- Lots of Omaha events (20 vs. 3) with €3.5K-€10K GTD (buy-ins range from €20 to €100).
- All events allow up to 3 re-entries during the late registration period.
The full Bounty Hunter Series schedule is available here (PLO events are in italics).
The Main Event kept its buy-in and guarantee.
BHS #108 - €100,000 GTD (€1,000 buy-in) starts on March 6, 2022 at 21:00 CET.
It has the following structure:
- Starting stack – 10,000 chips (200BB).
- Blind levels – 12 minutes.
- Late registration period – 12 levels (2 hours 24 minutes).
There's a €50 satellite (1 ticket GTD) every evening. On March 6, there will be three Mega Sats of the same buy-in but with 5 tickets GTD.
Step satellites start from $0.20. Besides the Main Event tickets, you can also win entries to all other series tournaments - tickets can be used to enter any event with the corresponding buy-in.
Missions and leaderboard
There will be 2 additional promotions with Bounty Hunter Series tickets on offer.
|February 21, 01:00 - March 7, 00:59||Earn 2,000 VIP points||€20 ticket to any event||-||-|
|February 21, 01:00 - March 6, 00:59||Play 3 satellites||€1,000 BHS Mission #1 Freeroll||Mon, 7 March||19:30|
|February 25, 01:00 - March 7, 00:59||Participate in 3 events of the series||€1,000 BHS Mission #2 Freeroll||Mon, 7 March||19:40|
|February 25, 01:00 - March 7, 00:59||Knock out 2 opponents in series’ events||€1,000 BHS Mission #3 Freeroll||Mon, 7 March||19:50|
The Daily Bounty Hunter Leaderboard is open until March 3. Players are awarded 1 point for each KO in "Bounty Hunter" events with €5+ buy-in. The top 50 players will win tournament tickets of the following values (valid for 2 months):
- 1 – €100.
- 2 – €50.
- 3 – €20.
- 4-6 – €10.
- 7-15 – €5.
- 16-25 – €2.
- 26-50 – €1.
The prizes are very modest but valuable for regular iPoker Network players. Free tickets are incredibly profitable when used to enter the events of the series or satellites.
*To participate in these promotions, you must click the "Opt In" button in the "Missions" and "Leaderboards" sections of the poker client.
Benefits of our affiliate service:
- Top rakeback deal for pro players
- Exclusive rake race
- Free hand histories
- Professional customer service seven days a week.
Contact us to get a deal and start playing now:
Email: [email protected]
|Rakeback||Up to 35%|
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news