GGPoker Network new record
Progressive knockout tournaments have become very popular in recent years, so it's not surprising that major sites started to hold PKO series. So far, the largest one had $30M guaranteed and was played at partypoker. This series had massive overlays.
This fall, Winning Poker Network tried to break the record with the MoMoMo PKO $50M GTD, but they had to cancel it due to overlays, and PokerStars launched an event with the same prize pool as partypoker in 2019.
Apparently, the biggest PKO series in history will be held at another poker site:
From October 11 to 25, GGPoker will host the Bounty Hunter Series with a $40,000,000 guaranteed prize pool.
Main events of the series:
- GGMasters Daily $25, $50K GTD — daily tournament.
- Super MILLION $ Bounty $10K, $1M GTD — the largest bounty tournament in the network's history;
- Beat the Pros $210, $250K GTD — $5,000 freeroll ticket for knocking out a PRO player;
- Bounty King $3K/$315/ 31.50 — with $150,000 and $75,000 guaranteed;
- Speed Racer — events with 10BB stacks.
The full schedule of the Bounty Hunters Series is available to schedule your games.
$100,000 Bounty Hunters Leaderboard
As usual, a leaderboard with extra prizes will be held at GGPoker. In the Bounty Hunters Series, 100 players will be rewarded using the following formula:
- Leaderboard Point = f * sqrt(Prize pool / k)
- k = final place;
- f = coefficient;
- f = 2.0 (1st place);
- f = 1.5 (final table);
- f = 1.0 (ITM);
- f = 0.5 (bubble)
Recall that GGPoker charges a 5% rake in PKO tournaments.
Advantages of our affiliate service at GGPoker:
- Private promotions and tournament tickets on our Telegram channel;
- Exclusive chase;
- Professional support on all issues seven days a week.
Contact us to get a deal and start playing now:
Email: [email protected]
|Rakeback||up to 60%|
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news