$ 40,000 Cash Game Leaderboards
Two well-known promotions that were most acceptable for regulars will return to players from all three Chico poker rooms. The first one is:
New $10,000 Weekly Cash Leaderboards — Launches Sunday, January 3rd, 2021.
All its participants must remember:
- Each stage will start and end at midnight ET US.
- Consider the rake accumulated at cash tables, go to the Missions section in your room client, and click on the opt-in button in the race line.
- In the same section, the actual position of the players in the leaderboards will be available.
Rake Race Structure
Although the number of prizes will still be the same as for similar races launched in April and June 2020, its structure will be completely new. This can be called a kind of "Solomon solution" of the network between the choice of classification for all limits and creating as many ratings as possible for individual stakes for different types of poker.
* For each leaderboard, players will receive 1 point per $1 rake.
For now, the promotion is scheduled for January 2021. Of course, players would like the $10,000 Weekly Cash Leaderboards to become regular again.
For players in SnG tournaments, $5,000 in tournament dollars will be drawn every week in two leaderboards: classic tournaments in this format and Spins. In each rating, the top 25 players will be awarded.
The scoring periods and scoring system are the same as in the cash race. There is one limitation for the SnG leaderboard: HU Tournaments and Double or Nothing events don’t participate in the promotion.
Therefore, for the first time in its history, the Chico network will launch a separate promotion for Spins players from January 3rd, 2021.
$10,000 Survivor freerolls
On January 4th, 2021, another completely new promotion will begin in Chico, attracting amateurs and nonprofessional players.
Its nature is simple and has been used many times in modern online poker.
For completing six daily missions (in this case, for a certain amount of rake), players will get a ticket to the Sunday freeroll.
|4-9 January||$1 rake||$1,000|
|11-16 January||$3 rake||$1,500|
|18-23 January||$6 rake||$2,500|
|25-30 January||$10 rake||$5,000|
* The real start time of each freeroll is at 13:00 ET.
Terms of $10,000 Survivor freerolls:
- Tasks must be completed every day of the week, from Monday to Saturday.
- The end of the crediting period runs at midnight US ET.
- No missions must be missed to qualify for the freeroll ticket.
- The progress of the rake is tracked in the "Missions" section of your room client.
New tournament schedule
As of October 2020, Chico has a new Tournament Director, Dan. Over the past months, he has been preparing a new tournament network. Players will see it starting January 4th, 2021.
There are no more details about the features of the update. It is only known that:
- In January, the total MTT guarantee will be increased by $1,800,000.
- A more diverse and innovative structure will be introduced.
- Tournaments will start every 15 minutes as standard.
- More than 100 new events will appear in the network.
Very little is left before the execution of this plan. If the Chico network can offer its tournament players a truly innovative new schedule and special events, we'll dedicate a separate article to that.
Our Chico Poker Network players receive:
- VIP rakeback deal (including US citizens!);
- Professional customer service seven days a week.
Contact us to get a private deal and start playing now:
E-mail: [email protected]
|Rakeback||up to 40%|
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news.