High Rollers Week $9,000,000 GTD
This series of high stakes tournaments will be held from March 22 to 29. In addition to the guaranteed prize pool, it is known that:
- There will be 96 events on the schedule;
- Buy-in range: from $210 to $5,000;
- Game format: Hold'em, Omaha, and 6+ Hold'em;
- More than 1,000 tickets will be raffled inondaily satellites.
The largest events will have a multi-day structure:
- Phased HR Week $1K, $500K GTD;
- Phased HR Week $250, $500K GTD.
Check out the full High Rollers Week schedule to plan your games.
0,5% of the prize pool of the series will be donated to the University Health Network Foundation, a fund that supports medical research to find a Coronavirus vaccine. The minimal donation will be $45,000, andit will depend on the number of registered players.
GG Masters $400,000 GTD
The GGPoker Network Main Event reached its break-even point last Sunday after the first edition played in January. Today, the network announced that the next tournament, scheduled for March 22, will feature an additional $100k guaranteed.
The event will most likely attract more players, but it will feature another overlay. Of course, for having more participants, the number of points awarded will be higher compared to the players who won the last events.
The number of daily satellites for GG Masters has also increased. Now there are more than 20 events with up to 30 guaranteed entries.
At GGPoker Network our players receive:
- Private deal for pro players;
- Agent cashier for grinders without transfer fees;
- VIP promotions and raffles on our Telegram channel;
- Professional support on all topics seven days a week.
To get a deal, please contact our manager Alexey:
Email: [email protected]
|Rakeback||up to 60%|
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news.