High Rollers Week $9,000,000 GTD
This series of high stakes tournaments will be held from March 22 to 29. In addition to the guaranteed prize pool, it is known that:
- There will be 96 events in the schedule;
- Buy-in range: from $210 to $5,000;
- Game format: Hold'em, Omaha, and 6+ Hold'em;
- More than 1,000 tickets will be raffled in daily satellites.
The largest events will have a multi-day structure:
- Phased HR Week $1K, $500K GTD;
- Phased HR Week $250, $500K GTD.
Check the High Rollers Week full schedule to plan your games.
0,5% of the prize pool of the series will be donated to the University Health Network Foundation, a fund supporting medical research to find a Coronavirus vaccine. The minimal donation will be $45,000, and it will depend on the number of players registered.
GG Masters $400,000 GTD
The GGPoker Network Main Event reached its break-even point last Sunday after the first edition played in January. Today the network announced that the next tournament, scheduled on March 22, will feature additional $100k guaranteed.
Most likely, the event will attract more players, but it will feature another overlay. Of course, for having more participants, the number of points awarded will be higher compared to those players who won the last events.
The number of daily satellites for GG Masters has also increased. Now there are more than 20 events with up to 30 entries guaranteed.
In GGPoker Network our players receive:
- Private deal for pro players;
- Agent cashier for grinders without transfer fees;
- VIP promotions and raffles on our Telegram channel;
- Professional support in all issues seven days a week.
To get a deal, please contact our manager Alexey:
Email: [email protected]
|Rakeback||up to 50%|
|Rakeback||up to 100%|
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news.