Third series this month
Although the guaranteed prize is less compared to the same series held in March, now the online poker industry has entered the stage of the seasonal decline in traffic, and attempts to break records are a ticket to overlays.
Nevertheless, we highlight exciting features of the new Omaholic Series:
- The buy-in range welcomes more players now: the minimum has been reduced to $10.5 (it was $15), the maximum has been increased to $20,300 (from $10,300).
- The minimum guaranteed boosted to $6,000 (up from $5,000).
The network decreased the average guarantee (from $66,666 to $38,461) and reduced the number of massive events to make the series more appealing.
The full schedule of the Omaholic Series is available here.
Recall that all Omaha tournaments at GGPoker are played PLO in the preflop and then switch to NLO.
One of the primary victims of the guaranteed prize drop was the main event. There will be only one "Main" instead of two, guaranteeing only $400,000.
$52.50 Bounty MILLION$ Main is a multi-day event. 58 "Stage 1" flights are scheduled, as well as one Last Chance and one Last Minute. Overall, 8,000 entries must be collected to cover the guaranteed prize pool.
The first-day kicks-off on June 27, featuring the following structure:
- Starting stack: 125BB
- Unlimited re-entries during the late registration period (13 levels of 10 minutes each)
- Stage 1 duration is 15 levels, 10 minutes each, after which all the survivors will advance to the Final Stage.
Members of the OmahaSquad team like JNandez87 will surely take part in many events on the series.
Advantages of our affiliate service:
- Private promotions and tournament tickets on our Telegram channel;
- Professional support on all issues seven days a week.
Contact us to get a deal and start playing now:
Email: [email protected]
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news