Crypto poker club features
- Games are played in Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (EHT);
- The RNG system uses blockchain technology;
- Original software;
- Low rake of 4%.
Currently, the traffic in the room is low, and almost all of them all are concentrated at NL15 up to NL300. During a normal day, seven tables can be spotted at those stakes.
Sometimes high stakes tables are played. The largest hand ever played at the room was at the 5/10mBTC stake (NL7k) with a $6,768 pot.
Crypto poker club bonuses
- 100% first deposit bonus up to $1,000, providing 50% of rakeback and is given for the first two deposits (the bonus has no time limit and is activated after applying for it to the room support via e-mail).
- Loyalty program — 5% up to 50% rakeback from the room
- Monthly Rake Race – rake race with $10,000 in prizes (in October)
On the website is specifically stipulated that loyalty program payments and the rake race doesn't affect each other and are parallel. Just the combination of these bonuses allows some players to get up to 100% of rakeback in Crypto poker club.
How to get the highest rakeback in Crypto poker club?
In order to get the maximum rakeback from Crypto poker club (for some players this is more than 100%), you have to participate in all the promotions at the room. And even after you clear the first deposit bonus, there is still a chance to get 100% of rakeback.
How much rakeback did the Rake Race winners in October obtained?
The race is split in two: BTC and ETH. Each of them awarded $5,000 among the TOP-4 players. Here are the results for October:
- The winner paid a total of $2,859 rake during the month and received $2,000 for the race, and another $1,280 as rakeback from the VIP system for Platinum Star status (from 250mBTC rake). In total, he received $3,280 from the room, or 115% of rakeback;
- The 4th place runner-up made only $2,289 rake and received $500 for the race and $784 from the VIP system (Platinum Star too). In total, he received $1,284 in rewards or 57,5% of rakeback. For example, if this player had been releasing the first deposit bonus, his rakeback would have been more than 100%.
- The winner paid a total of $4,439 rake during the month and received $2,000 for the race, and another $2,219 as rakeback from the VIP system for being an All-Star. In total, he received $4,219 from the room, or 95% of rakeback;
- The 4th place made only $2,218 rake and received $500 for the race and $745 from the VIP system (Platinum Star too). In total, he received $1,245 in rewards or 59% of rakeback.
There is a summary:
|GranMommY (1-place BTC race)||$2.859||$3.280 (115%)|
|fenoix (4-place BTC race)||$2.239||$1.284 (57.5%)|
|MaxPower (1-place ETH race)||$4.439||$4.219 (95%)|
|UPay4MyWeed (4-place ETH race)||$2.128||$1.245 (59%)|
It must be considered that you don't need to play many tables at the same time — there is a maximum of 10 tables for each cryptocurrency during the peak time.
What about those who don't rake more than $1kUSD in Crypto poker club?
Let's say you don't rake thousands of dollars and cannot get into the prizes of the race. What would you receive? If you obtain the status Gold Star (from $206 rake/month) and one of the first deposit bonuses, your rakeback will be 70% (20%+50%)
Right now, playing in Crypto poker club for rakeback is very profitable for all crypto-enthusiasts. Making more than $206 rake per month will guarantee you about 70% of rakeback, and the winners of the races (considering the first deposit bonus) will receive more than 100% rakeback.
We remind you that we are having a private rake race at another crypto-room — Nitrogen Sports, and to get into prizes you only need to make $77 of rake. Don't miss this great chance to increase your bankroll!
More details about both rooms can be obtained from our manager Anton on Skype.
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news.