Important note! You need to have 64-x bit Windows! At least Win8, but Win10 works best.
1. Download emulator from this link http://www.memuplay.com/
2. Install the Memuplay and run it
3. Download Memu lolipop 5.1.1. update here http://www.memuplay.com/blog/index.php/2016/11/18/memu-android-5-1-rc3-is-released/ . The file is called MEmu-Lollipop-rc3
4. Install the update and start it with from a desktop with the tag Multi Memu
5. Click Create emulator in the pop-up window and choose android 5.1
6. Click Start after the emulator is created
7. Sometimes when Memu is working, the software may require BIOS Visualization feature:
7.1. In this case restart your computer and enter BIOS menu (combo of Alt + F4 or Delete or F2 or F2+Fn).
7.2. Go to the Processor section and switch on Intel®Virtualization Technology (it might be called Virtualization Extensions in some versions) or AMD-V. Then Save & Exit.
8. Download Pokermaster client using this link https://apkpure.com/pokermaster/com.illuminate.texaspoker
9. Now again click Create emulator in the pop-up window and choose android 5.1
10. Upload the downloaded Pokermaster client to emulator
Still having troubles with installation? Contact our manager Goran in Skype: apd_affiliate