Sup guys! With the new era of Asian mobile poker platforms and Chinese Poker Boom we decided to give you step by step manual on how to set up an Android emulator software that will allow you not only to play in PokerMaster, PokerFishs, FishPoker and PPPoker from PC but also multitable. No worries, the whole installation process will take no more than 10 mins. Let's go!
Important note! You need to have 64-x bit Windows! At least Win8, but Win10 works best.
1. Download emulator from this link http://www.memuplay.com/
2. Install the Memuplay and run it
3. Download Memu lolipop 5.1.1. update here http://www.memuplay.com/blog/index.php/2016/11/18/memu-android-5-1-rc3-is-released/ . The file is called MEmu-Lollipop-rc3
4. Install the update and start it with from a desktop with the tag Multi Memu
5. Click Create emulator in the pop-up window and choose android 5.1
6. Click Start after the emulator is created
7. Sometimes when Memu is working, the software may require BIOS Visualization feature:
7.1. In this case restart your computer and enter BIOS menu (combo of Alt + F4 or Delete or F2 or F2+Fn).
7.2. Go to the Processor section and switch on Intel®Virtualization Technology (it might be called Virtualization Extensions in some versions) or AMD-V. Then Save & Exit.
8. Download PokerMaster client using this link https://apkpure.com/pokermaster/com.illuminate.texaspoker
9. Now again click Create emulator in the pop-up window and choose android 5.1
10. Upload the downloaded Pokermaster client to emulator
Still having troubles with installation? Contact our manager Goran in Skype: apd_affiliate