Important note! You need to have 64-x bit Windows! At least Win8, but Win10 works best.
1. Download emulator
2. Install the Memuplay and run it
3. Download Memu lolipop 5.1.1.
4. Install the update and start it with from a desktop with the tag Multi Memu
5. Click Create emulator in the pop-up window and choose android 5.1
6. Click Start after the emulator is created
7. Sometimes when Memu is working, the software may require BIOS Visualization feature:
7.1. In this case restart your computer and enter BIOS menu (combo of Alt + F4 or Delete or F2 or F2+Fn).
7.2. Go to the Processor section and switch on Intel®Virtualization Technology (it might be called Virtualization Extensions in some versions) or AMD-V. Then Save & Exit.
8. Download Pokermaster client
9. Now again click Create emulator in the pop-up window and choose android 5.1
10. Upload the downloaded Pokermaster client to emulator
Still having troubles with installation? Contact our manager Alexey