No matter what’s motivating you to play in the multi-day event starting July 14th, you’ll be pleased to know that you don’t need to break the bank to take part. Americas Cardroom is investing $120,000 per month into their $5 Million Venom Step Tournaments. That means you can skip the $2,650 buy-in and step your way for free to the big time.
Start now by entering one of their Step 1 freerolls for $0 and work your way into the $5 Million Venom tournament. There are six freerolls every day at 12am, 4am, 8am, 12pm, 4pm, and 8pm. These freerolls guarantee a whopping 113 total seats to Step 2. Check out the remaining steps:
- Step 2 ($6.61 buy-in) – 25 Seats guaranteed to Step 3 (1 in 2.75 win)
- Step 3 ($16.51 buy-in) – 15 Seats guaranteed to Step 4 (1 in 3.6 win)
- Step 4 ($55.01 buy-in) – 6 Seats guaranteed to Step 5 (1 in 3.9 win)
- Step 5 ($215.01 buy-in) – 5 Seats guaranteed to Step 6 (1 in 3.15 win)
- Step 6 ($630.01 buy-in) – 1 Venom Seat guaranteed (1 in 4.41 win)
The beauty of these Step Tournaments is that you can buy in at any step of the way. That’s great news if you get knocked out or just want to save some time.
If you think winning looks tough, you probably haven’t heard about the Cannuli Challenge. ACR Poker Pro Thomas Cannuli is aiming to win three $2,650 Venom tickets without spending a cent. Whether or not he succeeds, it’s worth joining him since there’s nothing to lose.