Play against the Americans
At the end of 2018, the Winning Poker Network rooms (PokerKing, Americas Cardroom, Black Chip Poker) are the largest sites to play against US citizens without the geographic limitations of the Bodog Network for example.
Americans love poker: more than half of the 300 million inhabitants of the country play it; but, having the money to play doesn't mean that they have the skills to play, playing poker against most of US citizens recalls 2007. Therefore, rooms with US players are considered very weak even in high stakes.
But having American players is just the cherry on the cake because the network accepts players from other soft countries like Australia and South America, becoming into a big weak field.
Winning Poker Network ranks 9 in the PokerScout list. This means that you can find games around the clock.
As almost all modern online poker rooms, 6-max tables are the favorite at WPN, with some peculiarities:
- Peak time corresponds to American nights (late night and early morning in Europe) which is logical because of the US players influx.
- High stakes action in the network goes up to NL5k, not only to NL1k as many other poker rooms
- There are also full ring tables in the lobby, although the traffic is less compared to 6-max
- WPN has permanent traffic in HU tables in medium stakes (NL50-NL100)
- Exotic poker disciplines are available, for example, CAP tables, PLO9-max, No Limit PLO, etc. Recently the network added 6+ Hold'em tables up to NL1k and nowadays is the only network where you can use a HUD for Short Deck — Jivaro.
WPN terms and conditions for players
One of the most important things for regular players: Winning is perhaps the only network that has not adopted a policy to protect the environment in favor of the amateur players.
The VIP system and regular rake race work as in the old times and the rakeback deal offered by Worldpokerdeals is a top one. Trackers are allowed in the rooms and more recently, WPN Tools, a software that makes the grind more comfortably, became available again to the players.
Although the poker client is old, it's functional enough and the network has not announced any plans to adapt it to recreational players adding colors or advanced graphics to the tables. There is no restriction for table selection and bumhunting at all stakes.
Cryptocurrencies as a payment method
Considering that countries are regulating every day more the financial activities of their citizens, the cryptocurrencies are becoming one of the main ways to keep the anonymity.
Two of the three WPN rooms accepts more than 35 crypto-coins. More than half of the transactions in the network are in cryptos so it's a fact that the network is highly committed to their use.
As for today, the Winning Poker Network rooms are a very good option for regular players, considering all the features mentioned before.
Worldpokerdeals provides its players top deals on any of the WPN rooms, please contact our team to know more details.
|Rakeback||up to 90%|
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news.