MILLIONS Online will become a tournament series
Launched in 2018, the MILLIONS Online brand became the world's largest tournament in online poker history, although last year the event didn't have the best results and in 2020 it won't be played. In the spring, Rob Yong announced that they had plans for a summer edition of MILLIONS Vegas Online, but most likely, the competition with GGNetwork and WSOP forced them to change their minds.
In 2021 MILLIONS Online will become a poker festival, and it will not be played at the end of the year but in February.
For this edition, several changes will be implemented:
- MILLIONS Online will switch to a series format with many events (schedule will be confirmed later).
- The main event will feature a $5,300 buy-in, but its guaranteed prize pool hasn't been confirmed.
- Such ME will be a multi-day event with only one re-entry in Day 1A and Day 1B.
Considering that only two starting flights are planned, MILLIONS Online won't be chasing a new title as the world's largest tournament.
MILLIONS Online Main Event satellites
From November 22, 2020, qualifying step tournaments will start:
- Centroll for 1 cent with 10 tickets guaranteed for $5.5 Phase 1.
- $5.5 Phase 1 with 18 levels of 3 minutes.
- $55 Phase 2 with 22 levels of 5 minutes.
- Final Phase: Sundays with ten $5,300 tickets guaranteed.
partypoker plans to award over 100 entries for the MILLIONS Online Main Event in satellites.
GVC Holdings to be renamed Entain
GVC Holdings, the parent company of partypoker, will be rebranded to Entain Plc from December 2020. As stated in the press release, this is done to "reflect the Group's ambition to be the world-leader in sports betting and gaming entertainment."
What is the master plan to become a world leader?
- By 2023, 100% of the group's revenue will come from regulated markets (99% by the end of 2020).
- Launch of the Advanced Responsibility & Care (ARC) program, which uses new technology to monitor games.
- Enter new markets and enhance their presence in the US.
The first point is the most interesting for online poker players.
By the end of 2020, GVC Network poker rooms (partypoker, bwin, Coral, Ladbrokes) should leave almost all unregulated markets.
We will find out from which countries partypoker will stop accepting players in December.
Advantages of our affiliate service:
- VIP rakeback deals
- Professional support seven days a week.
Reach our team to find out more information:
Email: [email protected]
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news.