New wallet look
Skrill (another payment processor from PaySafe) updated its interface this year, and now Neteller is following the same path by announcing a complete wallet makeover.
On November 30, 2020, Neteller will switch to a new interface with improved navigation and new features.
The company released a 30-second video highlighting the most significant changes:
What are the main changes?
- Modern design and usability, similar to Skrill. 11 vertical menu items allow you to navigate the main functions of the wallet.
- New mobile app.
- New panel with more information.
- Promotional banners at the top and bottom of the page.
Besides purely external changes, Neteller will also launch new features. Some of them are not directly announced but are visible in the video:
- Multi-currency account.
- Crypto dashboard to buy, sell, and transfer coins.
- Recurring orders (with templates from previous operations).
- Conditional orders (buy and sell cryptos using triggers).
- Link up to 10 bank accounts.
- Marketing preferences.
- Updated payment methods.
In 10 days, we will know all the details and their availability in different countries.
Neteller switched to a new VIP program as we wrote before; now, the details have become known:
|Withdrawal to a bank account||$10||$10||Free||Free||Free|
|Money transfers||1,45% (minimum € 0,5)||Free||Free||Free||Free|
|Exchange rate fee||3,79%||3,19%||2,79%||2,39%||1,29%|
|Commissions||No||No||Up to 10 per month||Up to 10 per month||Up to 10 per month|
To learn more about our offer on Skrill and Neteller, visit the following links:
Reach our team to find out more information:
Email: [email protected]
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news.