Online Super Series Cub3d IX — $13,000,000 guaranteed
One month and a half after holding the record-breaking The Venom, Winning Poker Network announced a new tournament series with $13,000,000 guaranteed: the Online Super Series Cub3d IX festival.
The Cub3d series is the flagship tournament event of WPN and usually consists of three groups of events from low to high stakes.
Highlights of the Online Super Series Cub3d IX:
- 220 events from February 9 to March 8;
- A total guaranteed prize pool of $13,000,000;
- Three consecutive series:
- Mini Online Super Series: February 9-17, 65 tournaments with buy-ins from $0,55; Main Event with $250,000 GTD for $55; detailed MOSS schedule;
- Online Super Series: February 17 to March 1, 110 tournaments with buy-ins from $1,65; Main Event with $1,000,000 GTD for $630; detailed OSS schedule;
- Bigger Online Super Series: March 2-8, 45 tournaments with buy-ins from $110; Main Event with $1,000,000 GTD for $2,650; detailed BOSS schedule.
For the first time in its history, the Online Super Series Cub3d on Winning Poker Network will feature four events with a $1,000,000 guaranteed prize pool; these tournaments will be played from February 29 to March 8.
|OSS #106||February 17 (Multi-day event until March 1)||$215|
|OSS #94||February 29||$630|
|OSS #105||March 1||$630|
|BOSS #37||March 8||$2,650|
New Bounty Hunters on GGPoker Network
The GGPoker Network continues the promised redesign of its tournament grid. In the first week of January, players met the new schedule of Daily Turbo and Daily Hyper Fast tournaments. And now is the time for the bounty events:
Beginning January 26, 2020, the GGPoker Network will have a new schedule for the Bounty Hunter Series.
The new Bounty Hunters details can be checked here.
What is changing for Bounty Hunters?
- The total number of tournaments increased from 24 to 28;
- Increased the buy-in range, now the most expensive event has a $100 buy-in instead of $63;
- The guaranteed prize pools changed from $300 to $25,000; before it was $200 to $4,000;
- The number of events with a $1,000 guaranteed prize pool will go from 15 to 20;
- Events are now divided by buy-in as follows:
|$105||2||$4,500 and $7,000|
- The largest event in the Bounty Hunter Series will have a $25,000 GTD prize pool with an $84 buy-in.
$1M Millions Superstorms Main Event and XL Blizzard at 888Poker
888Poker announced two major events at once; not much information was shared besides the guaranteed prize pools and that the tournaments will be played in March.
The Main Event of the Spring Superstorm Series will have a $1,000,000 guaranteed prize pool with a $100 buy-in.
Naturally, 888Poker will do its best to protect it from overlays. But where will 888Poker get the 10,000 entries needed to cover the $1,000,000 GTD?
- The tournament will have a multi-day structure, from March 1 to 21 (probably the longest multi-day tournament in the history of online poker). Players may make up to 3 rebuys during the late registration period (180 minutes);
- Every starting flight will end after reaching level 11 (3 hours and 40 minutes) or if 15% of the original number of players remain at the tables after the late registration period;
- 888Poker has already launched a promotion that will raffle tickets for the $1M Superstorm Main Event. For completing three daily tasks (win with AA from NL5, play a $3 BLAST, place bets in the casino or in sports for $5), players will receive a ticket for the daily freeroll – $1M Superstorm Main Event Freeroll with 50 GTD $100 tickets.
A total of 3,000 entries will be raffled in such freerolls.
Since mid-January, players have access to play satellites for the Blizzard XL Series Main Event. The festival itself will be held from February 6 to 16.
There are 34 events scheduled in the XL Blizzard with a total guaranteed prize pool of $1,400,000. As usual, three Main Events with different buy-ins are scheduled; the largest one will feature a $500,000 GTD prize pool and a $250 buy-in. The full XL Blizzard Schedule for February 2020 is available here.
KO Series on partypoker
Once again, partypoker decided to challenge PokerStars, hosting a similar tournament series that starts the same day.
From February 6 to 16, the KO Series at partypoker will feature a total guaranteed prize pool of $10,000,000 across 230 PKO events.
The full schedule of the series is still unknown, but the poker site confirmed the details of the main daily tournaments:
To get a private rakeback deal on any poker network, please contact our team:
|Deposit bonus||до $600|
|Rakeback||up to 90%|
|Deposit bonus||up to $600 + tickets|
|Rakeback||up to 50%|
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news.