Full Schedule of the Omaholic Series
Right after the end of the last record-breaking festival at GGPoker — Super Millions Week $30M GTD, the network announced a new event. This time it was the turn for Omaha. A festival with this format as the main character will guarantee several million dollars.
From March 14 to 28, GGPoker will host the Omaholic Series with $7,000,000 guaranteed across 105 events.
Its schedule is very different from the regular Omaha tournament grid:
- Buy-ins will range from $15 to $10,3000 (instead of $315).
- The minimum guarantee is $5,000 (instead of $100).
- Almost all events will guarantee $10,000 or more.
- The Omaholic Series Main Event will come in two flavors: $55 buy-in ($500k GTD) and $400 ($1,000,000 GTD). Both tournaments will feature several dozen starting flights.
- The most expensive tournament of the series — $10,300 Omaholic Super Highroller will guarantee $500,000, and, most likely, it will reunite all Omaha pros.
So far, events have not yet been added to the lobby; undoubtedly, a satellite grid will be available for most of them.
The full schedule of the Omaholic Series is available here.
Omaha attracts more fans every year, thanks to the high level of activity at the tables and a leveled field. Almost all games are played in Pot-Limit format. In our post about the latest update of the GGPoker client, we informed you about a change in the betting rule, which will be introduced formally during the Omaholic series.
Omaholic Series 2021 will be played in a mixed Pot-Limit (preflop) and No-Limit (postflop) format.
Such a twist will appeal to casual players, and regulars will be forced to reconsider their strategy. The level of variance will become much higher, of course, but the experience has been positive across US-friendly poker networks.
Advantages of our affiliate service:
- Private promotions and tournament tickets on our Telegram channel;
- Professional support on all issues seven days a week.
Contact us to get a deal and start playing now:
Email: [email protected]
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news