Features of the series
The US-friendly Winning Poker network remains the only site outside the TOP 10 in modern online poker that hosts eight-figure series. All of its closest competitors lag behind it in this indicator by tons.
This unique status was reaffirmed by the first announcement of a new event in early 2023:
From February 6 to 28, PokerKing, Americas Cardroom, and Black Chip Poker will host a new Online Super Series (OSS), guaranteeing $25,000,000 across 233 events.
The main difference from a similar festival just a month and a half ago is a sharp increase in tournaments with an increase in the guarantee of only one million. This is thanks to the reduction of the minimum buy-in from $6.6 to $3.3 and, generally, more democratic entries for the entire series.
- The most expensive tournament costs $2,650, but almost one-day events will be up to $109. You can qualify for all the series events through the standard grid of step satellites.
- Guarantees range from $10K-$100K.
- As usual, the schedule includes events in several variants of Omaha. The biggest of them — PLO5 and PLO Hi-low for $630, guaranteeing $100,000.
The full schedule of the Online Super Series is available here
Three multi-day tournaments will feature a dozen flights. Each of them must collect 3.3 to 7.5 thousand entries to cover the guarantee:
|Buy-in||Event||Day 1||Day 2||Satellite|
|$630||OSS #211H $2,000,000 GTD||6-27 February||27 February||From $52,2 with 2 tickets|
|$215||OSS #211M $1,000,000 GTD||6-27 February||27 February||From $22 with 5 tickets|
|$22||OSS #211L $150,000 GTD||26 February||26 February||From $1,4-$1,51|
Let's take a closer look at the biggest OSS event. Structure of flights:
- Starting stack: 200,000 chips (125 BB).
- Blind structure: raise every 10 minutes.
- Late registration: with unlimited re-entry for 22 levels.
- 12% of registered players go to Day 2.
- Tables: 8-max
The organizers included seven Main Events:
|$630||OSS #124 MAIN||$1.000.000||Day 1A,1B — 18.02, 19.02, Day 2 — 20.02|
|$1.050||OSS #138 MAIN PKO||$400.000||Day 1 — 19.02, Day 2 — 20.02|
|$630||OSS #139 MAIN PKO PLO8||$100.000||20 February|
|$2.650||OSS #176 MAIN||$1.000.000||Day 1A,1B — 23.02, 26.02 , Day 2 — 27.02|
|$109||OSS #197 MAIN||$500.000||Day 1A,1B — 25.02, 26.02 , Day 2 — 27.02|
|$630||OSS #123 MAIN PKO 5Card PLO||$100.000||27 February|
|$1.050||OSS #218 MAIN||$500.000||27 February|
We set an overlay alert for this series, considering the bulky schedule.
|Rakeback||up to 70%|
|Rakeback||27% or VIP|
Register a Winning Poker Network account using the Worldpokerdeals link to get an unique welcome bonus of up to $2,000 and enjoy the benefits of our affiliate service:
- Private promotions and tournament tickets in our Telegram channel
- Professional support for all inquiries seven days a week.
You can contact our manager for all the questions.
Skype: WPD Support Skype
Email: [email protected]
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news.