$2M Defection Party Leaderboards
The new partypoker promotion combines three leaderboards:
- Cash Game Leaderboards, $250,000/week;
- Daily SPINS Leaderboards, $12,500/day;
- SnG Leaderboard, $7,250/day.
The total prize pool for these races in the period from May 7 to June 4, while running the $2M Defection Party, will be more than $1,3 million.
$2M Defection Party Boosted Cashback
Throughout the promotion period, days with an extra 20% cashback will be randomly announced. To take part in this event, the player must opt-in in the client (Offers/Promotions>Defection Boosted Cashback) for each day before starting to play.
Players will receive a notification via e-mail at the beginning of the day with an additional 20% extra rakeback. Payouts for this event will be made within 24 hours. Diamond Club ELITE members may not participate in this promotion.
- Daily Challenges — missions for which players will get a ticket for the $5k GTD Hyper Turbo tournament (registration is required before each task);
- Daily Log-in ticket — free entry for the $500 GTD Hyper Turbo just for logging in to your partypoker account every day during the $2M Defection Party promotion.
Rob Yong promises a big summer series at partypoker
Although partypoker is already hosting some massive events on its platform in May, like the Super High Roller Bowl Online $20M GTD and the WPT Online $35M GTD, the site is not resting on its laurels, and Rob Yong is already concerned about which MTT series will be played in the summer.
Judging by the spring series and the powerful brand that partypoker is in the world of live poker, we can only assume that an incredible event will be played at the poker room in the summer of 2020.
Yong and his team may be able to host an online version of another live series or even somehow agree with the WSOP to host a branded event.
Our partypoker players get:
- VIP rakeback deal;
- Professional support seven days a week;
- Free layout for multitabling.
Contact our manager Timofey to get yourself a deal at partypoker.
E-mail: [email protected]
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news