Online adventures of the World Poker Tour
From October 7th to 26th, partypoker will host the WPT DeepStacks series with $2,825,000 GTD across 9 events.
The average guarantees are greater than at 888, mainly due to multi-day tournaments. Moreover, the festival fits perfectly into the new partypoker's strategy of holding a series with fewer events while offering much larger prize pools than in regular MTTs.
The main features of the series:
- A very slow blind structure designed for big fans of live tourneys. For example, the first event offers an initial stack of 200BB with 14 minutes blind levels.
- Real name tournaments.
- Multiple day events.
- Only a single re-entry into one of Day 1s.
- Late registration: 12 levels.
WPT DeepStacks full schedule:
|oct-26||Mini Main Event||$109||$200K||8-max||4|
|oct-18||Turbo KO||$109||$300K||6-max PKO||33|
|oct-18||Mini Turbo KO||$11||$100K||6-max PKO||33|
|17-25||Mini Closer||$33||$150K||7-max PKO||14|
*The High Roller event has a phase structure.
The $1,100 Main Event offers $1M in guaranteed prize money. It must attract at least 1,000 entries across four flights from 10 to October 25.
There are numerous satellites in the schedule with buy-ins ranging from $0.01 to $109:
- $109 sat (October 10, 17, and 24) - 100 ME tickets guaranteed.
- $22 sat (twice a day) - $109 ticket GTD for all top 20% finishers.
- $4.4 (12 times a day) - $22 ticket guaranteed for all top 20% finishers.
- $0.01 Centroll - 20 x $4.4 tickets GTD.
It means that at least 300 ME participants will qualify via satellites.
Second edition of MILLIONS Online
Although this event will only take place in December, a lot of details are already available. On the other hand, Irish Poker Masters is scheduled for November, but only two things are currently known: buy-ins would be in Euro, and Main Event would be very similar to WPT DeepStacks one.
Like in February, MILLIONS Online will be held as a tournament series, not just one mega-event. The $5,200 buy-in Main Event ($5M GTD) will have four Day 1s. Satellites are already available in the lobby.
There will be a minimum of 10 ME tickets guaranteed in $109 satellites every Sunday.
Traditionally, players can qualify to Sunday sats via daily steps with buy-ins ranging from $4.4 to $22. Currently, they attract no more than 35-40 entries.
Also, partypoker offers a $45K Legend of The Week promo for regular tournaments, running until the end of this year. To get into the paid places of one of the 5 leaderboards, you have to play 2 of the promo tournaments per day. Eligible MTTs are highlighted in the lobby.
Until October 17, MTT players can receive a prize wheel spin and win up to T$5,000.
Here are the terms:
- Play 7 Daily Legends tournaments per week at any of the 3 stake levels.
- You can only get 1 spin per level per week.
- Stake levels: Low ($5.01-$20), Medium ($20.01-$ 55), High ($55+).
Cash games traffic
As we wrote two months ago, partypoker continues to go on par with two competitors in the world rankings. Moreover, the average number of cash game connections per week has not grown since then and remained around 800. Apparently, the players decided to pay more attention to tournaments this fall.
As for the structure of NLHE cash games traffic, here's the data from the evening of October 5, 2021:
|Stake/Format||Regular tables||FastForward connections|
High-stakes cash games at partypoker are virtually extinct, but there are enough active players at NL2$ - NL100$.
Read our partypoker review and enjoy the benefits of our affiliate service:
- Private promotions and tournament tickets in our Telegram channel
- Professional support for all inquiries seven days a week.
You can contact our manager for all the questions.
Email: [email protected]
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news