Features of the series
The last time the Winning Poker Network held a progressive knockout series was in the spring of 2021; back then, its organizers tried to claim a record prize pool with many events (over 200) and the inclusion of The Venom PKO $5M GTD in the schedule.
The new edition of this brand is very different:
- The buy-in range is wide: from $1.4 to $1,050. At the same time, tournaments with entries of $110 and $215 account for almost half of the schedule (47 MTTs)
- Guarantees of one-day tournaments range from $2k to $250k, but the prize pools are mostly between $15k and $100k
- Five multi-day tournaments are planned, including two millionaires. Overall, these events account for only 28% of the guaranteed prize pool
- There will be 11 Omaha tournaments (3 of them in Hi-Low format). The biggest one is PKOSS #42 - $150,000 GTD PLO8 6-Max for $1,050, on November 6th.
- As usual, most events feature a deep structure and a long late registration period. Satellites are also available.
The full schedule of the $10M GTD PKO Online Super Series is available here.
Five major events with the largest buy-in/guarantee ratio are planned:
|Main Event $1,000,000 GTD||$630||Day 1 - November 6 and 13|
|Main Event $500,000 GTD||$109||
Day 1 - November 6 and 13
|Multi-Flight $1,000,000 GTD||$215||Daily from 30.10 to 13.11|
|Multi-Flight $250,000 GTD||$55||
Daily from 30.10 to 13.11
|Multi-Flight $25,000 GTD||$1,40||Around the clock every two hours|
|Rakeback||up to 70%|
Register a Winning Poker Network account using the Worldpokerdeals link to get an unique welcome bonus of up to $2,000 and enjoy the benefits of our affiliate service:
- Private promotions and tournament tickets in our Telegram channel
- Professional support for all inquiries seven days a week.
You can contact our manager for all the questions.
Skype: WPD Support Skype
Email: [email protected]
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news.