In the PokerBros review, we talked about the most important features of the app. In general, apart from those that are typical for any poker app, we highlight the following:
- The predominance of players from North America (primarily the US) and Australia.
- Traffic peaks during night hours (GMT).
- The most popular poker variants are Hold 'em and Omaha, and the latter usually features more traffic.
- Some tables combine different poker variants facilitated by the launch of several new games this year. The latest of them was Mixed Games.
There is a wide variety of games and very few filters within the app, so players have to carefully check the details of each individual table in the lobby to see all the specifics (ante, VPIP restrictions, Double Board, table size, buy-in, accessibility from PC, etc.).
Traffic in major unions
Currently, there are three main poker unions at Pokerbros: Diamond, Panamericana, and RGS. The first is the biggest, but it has one restriction: all NLHE and PLO active tables are available only for those who play from mobile devices. However, there is a way to get around it and play from a PC. Please contact our manager for details.
*The stakes are slightly less than the classic USD ones since 1 chip approximately equals $0.85-$0.90.
The table above shows only 6-max tables data. There are also 1-3 9-max Hold 'em tables at peak hours and 1-2 7-max, 9-max, or even 4-max Omaha tables at all stakes, up to $10/$20. Many PLO tables are played with antes. At low stakes, you can find Mixed Games tables that combine several variants of PLO5 and PLO6.
The following conclusions can be drawn from the Diamond union data:
- A later time does not always guarantee more active tables. It is better to start watching the lobby before midnight.
- The most expensive Omaha games are played in its 5-card variant.
- There is a similar number of active tables at almost all of the NLHE and PLO low/medium stakes.
Panamericana and RGS
Unlike the first union, these two have a lower entry threshold (minimum stakes: $0.05/$ 0.10), while tables which can't be accessed from a PC are scarce.
There are very few full-ring tables, but you can find 5-max Hold' em tables instead. PLO5 is not very popular in both unions.
- The most popular stakes are NL10$ and NL100$.
- The most expensive games are played in PLO6 format (up to $10/$20).
- There are 7-max mid-stakes Omaha tables at RGS.
Of course, these Poker Bros clubs do not exhaust the WPD deal. We also offer access to several more top unions of the application, where you can find several dozen tables at the same stakes (Omaha is the most popular poker variant there).
Benefits of our affiliate service:
- Top rakeback deal.
- Free chips transfer between clubs;
- Multilingual support seven days a week;
- Money guarantees
- Discount in HUD and hand converter;
Contact our team to get more details about our PokerBros rakeback deal:
Email: [email protected]
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+