UCOP Grand Finale: Latest Microgaming Poker Network series
The series is scheduled to be played from January 19 to February 2, 2020, at all Microgaming Poker Network skins, and won't be much different from the previous versions. A total guaranteed prize pool of €500,000 will be played across 54 events.
Additional bonuses complement the UCOP:
- UCOP Leaderboard;
- Tournament of Champions.
Two main events will be held on Sunday, February 2:
- UCOP Main Event - €50,000 (Freezeout) for €110;
- UCOP High Roller - €40,000 (Freezeout) for €320.
The full UCOP Grand Finale schedule can be checked here.
The traditional UCOP Leaderboard will give €20,000 in prizes to the best players of the series. A unique scoring system will be implemented, where the player with fewer points will have more chances to win a prize:
- For winning a UCOP tournament, players will receive 1 point;
- For not participating in a tournament, players will score as many points as participants the tournament have plus 1;
- The worst (highest) fifteen (15) scores won't count to the final balance.
Thus, players pursuing UCOP Leaderboard prizes cannot miss any UCOP Grand Finale tournament.
The TOP20 players with fewer points will get a reward:
|1||Greatest Poker Player in the Universe 2019 trophy + €3,100 Online Tournament Tickets Package + €1,000 Cash + Player’s Choice Prize*|
|2||€1,550 Online Tournament Tickets Package + €500 Cash|
|3||€1,550 Online Tournament Tickets Package + €300 Cash|
|4||€1,550 Online Tournament Tickets Package + €100 Cash|
|5-8||€1,550 Online Tournament Tickets Package|
|9-10||5x €110 Online Tournament Tickets|
|11-12||3x €110 Online Tournament Tickets|
|13-20||1x €110 Online Tournament Ticket|
* Player's Choice: players will get the option to choose between a package of tickets for online poker tournaments for €1,550 (8x €110, 8x €55, 11x €22), a €1,500 MPNPT package for the Main Event of the series in Madrid, or €1,000 in cash.
Tournament of Champions
All 48 tournament winners of UCOP Grand Finale will qualify for a tournament with eight prizes:
- 1st place €1,550 Online Tournament Tickets Package;
- 2nd place: 5 x €110 online tournament tickets;
- 3rd place: 3 x €110 online tournament tickets;
- 4th place: 2 x € 10 online tournament tickets;
- 5th-8th place: €10 online tournament ticket.
Besides, winners will receive a free ticket to the Main Event of the series.
Due to the departure of many regular players from MPN, after the room confirmed its closure, players can expect a weaker field and a high probability of overlays, especially at the expensive events.
Before RedStar switches to the iPoker Network, our players get:
- 30% fixed rakeback;
- Reload bonuses;
- Professional support for players 7 days a week.
Please contact our team to get a private rakeback deal at RedStar Poker
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news.