The US-friendly Winning Poker Network has several traditional tournament series and events (The Venom, OSS Cub3b), which take place several times a year, but there is also a seasonal series always "tied" to the time of the year.
It got this name because only five events are scheduled daily (excluding flights). Traditionally, this series runs for 20 days and boasts 100 tournaments.
Compared to last year's The High Five, the new festival has the following features:
- The overall guarantee has been increased by one million dollars.
- The minimum buy-in increased dramatically from $0.25 to $11. Moreover, almost all events have entries ranging from $20 to $100
- There are almost no MTTs in exotic formats, except two in PLO and PLO8.
- Deep structures, long late registration periods, and many PKO tournaments (almost half of the planned ones)
The full schedule of the $6M GTD The High Five series is available here.
Like last year, The High Five will feature two main events. Both of them will be multi-day tournaments:
- Hi5 #46 - $420,000 GTD for $55. Day 1 - from 10 to April 17. The final day is April 18.
- Hi5 #81 - $1,000,000 GTD for $420. Day 1 - 23 and 24 April. Day 2 - April 25.
Two $109 Omaha events guaranteeing $20k each will take place on April 16 and 23. Other events include a high roller (Hi5 #82 - $500,000 GTD for $1,050), which will take place on the 24th-25th.
Step satellites are available from cents giving access to all series tournaments.
Benefits of our affiliate service:
- VIP rakeback deal;
- Hand histories.
Contact us to get an exclusive deal and start playing now:
Email: [email protected]
|Rakeback||up to 70%|
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news