As we expected, after the end of the winter Venom, Winning Poker Network decided to boost the guarantee, which has already set several records for online events in the United States. Recall that the last two events for this brand have collected over 9 million dollars in prizes, and the largest of them ($9,680,000) was played last summer.
The 8-digit guarantee is the only novelty in the structure of the event. All other it will be identical with previous Venoms.
- Day 1A: Friday, July 23.
- Day 1B: Sunday, July 25.
- Day 1C: Friday, July 30.
- Day 1D: Sunday, August 1.
- Day 2: Monday, August 2.
- Day 3: Tuesday, August 3.
- Final Table: Wednesday, August 4
That is, the event should collect at least 4,000 entries during the summer decline in traffic. Overall, this isn't very challenging. A year ago The Venom fell short by only 128 entries. And even a small overlay will more than pay off for the network as it will confirm WPN as a leader in the American market.
Recall that the first edition of this event guaranteed five million dollars.
There are four types of qualifying tournaments in the lobby:
- Venom Blitz Steps: 9-level fast-fold poker tables. The player gets a ticket to the next level after getting 5,000 chips (starting stack = 1,112 to 1,719). The minimum buy-in is $0.11
|Satellite||Buy-in||Rake||SB/BB||Starting Stack||Ticket value|
|Venom Blitz Step 1||$0.10||$0.01||40/80||1,112||$0.41+0.04|
|Venom Blitz Step 2||$0.41||$0.04||40/80||1,465||$1.30+0.10|
|Venom Blitz Step 3 (3-max)||$1.30||$0.10||50/100||1,625||$3.80+20|
|Venom Blitz Step 4 (3-max)||$3.80||$0.20||50/100||1,584||$11+1|
|Venom Blitz Step 5 (3-max)||$11||$1||50/100||1,719||$30+2|
|Venom Blitz Step 6 (3-max)||$30||$2||50/100||1,579||$90+5|
|VenomBlitz Step 7 (3-max)||$90||$5||50/100||1,552||$280+10|
|Venom Blitz Step 8 (3-max)||$280||$10||50/100||1,591||$850+30|
|Venom Blitz Step 9 (3-max)||$850||$30||50/100||1,604||$2500+150|
- Venom Step: 9-level steps with late registration and guaranteed tickets. Starting at $0.11
|The Venom Step 1/9 - 10 Seats GTD to Step 2/9||$0.10||$0.01||15|
|The Venom Step 2/9 - 8 Seats GTD to Step 3/9||$0.41||$0.04||12|
|The Venom Step 3/9 - 7 Seats GTD to Step 4/9||$1.30||$0.10||10|
|The Venom Step 4/9 - 6 Seats GTD to Step 5/9||$3.80||$0.20||10|
|The Venom Step 5/9 - 5 Seats GTD to Step 6/9||$11||$1||8|
|The Venom Step 6/9 - 4 Seats GTD to Step 7/9||$30||$2||8|
|The Venom Step 7/9 - 3 Seats GTD to Step 8/9||$90||$5||6|
|The Venom Step 8/9 - 2 Seats GTD to Step 9/9||$280||$10||4|
|The Venom Step 9/9 - 2 Tickets GTD - On Demand||$850||$30||5|
- Venom Skip: a shorter version of the above qualifiers with only 4 levels and a lower maximum buy-in ($90 instead of $880)
|The Venom Step 1/9 - 2 Seats GTD to Step 3/9||$0.23||$0.02||6|
|The Venom Skip 2 - 2 Seats GTD to Step 5/9||$1.30||$0.10||8|
|The Venom Skip 3 - 2 Seats GTD to Step 7/9||$11||$1||8|
|The Venom Skip 4 - 2 Seats GTD to Step 9/9||$90||$5||10|
- Venom Fever MEGA: daily direct satellites with buy-ins ranging from $32 to $290 and 3-10 tickets guaranteed.
Clearly, regardless of the number of players who made a direct buy-in or won a ticket via satellites, The Venom $10,000,000 GTD has already secured a new record.
This time the network described in detail what can players do with tickets won for The Venom:
- Extra tickets can be sold: to do this, both players must write to [email protected] and confirm the agreed price
- All non-used tickets to enter Day 1 can be kept until the next tournament
- If a player has won tickets in different skins, he must reach customer service to transfer them to one of the accounts
- Tickets can be used to play in all Days 1, but only the largest stack will qualify for Day 2
Advantages of our affiliate service:
- VIP rakeback deal;
- Hand histories.
Contact us to get an exclusive deal and start playing now:
E-mail: [email protected]
|Rakeback||up to 90%|
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news.