Poker community and charity
It's not the first time the poker community joins forces for a good cause. Such interest in running fundraising campaigns and support charities grew up with the ongoing pandemic:
- Americas Cardroom held a Charity Tournament backed by Doyle Brunson
- Run it Once Poker invited famous pros to support the Double Up Drive foundation
- GGPoker held a $10k charity tournament in honor of International Women's Day
- Natural8 donated $10,000 last year under the Dear Santa promotion
The latest is now inviting the poker community again to support Indian efforts to fight Covid-19.
Unite to Fight Covid-19: Charity and Flipout
CryptoRelief has collected over a million dollars to help India fight Coronarivus's second wave. Natural8 is calling the poker community to join the charity by donating via the poker room.
Natural8 will match all donations from $1 and up to $88,000 overall, and all players who join the campaign will get a ticket to play an exclusive Flipout tournament.
Players can donate by making a P2P transfer to the username [email protected], and the customer service is ready to give you more detailed instructions. All donations will be public, and until today, the campaign has collected $19,530, so the total donation is $39,061 in 255 transactions.
The Flipout tournament will be played on May 29, 2021, at 09:30 UTC. It's not clear if players will be able to donate after this date, and terms and conditions mention that a "small portion of the Natural8 matched funds" will be used to fund the lottery events.
The bigger the donation, the bigger the starting stack in the Flipout:
Advantages of our affiliate service:
- Private promotions and tournament tickets on our Telegram channel
- Professional support on all issues seven days a week
Contact us to get a deal and start playing now:
Email: [email protected]
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news