Million dollars in Experience Points
This May, Virtue Poker announced the completion of a four-year test and hosted a charity tournament. In the heads up of this event, Ethereum co-founder Joe Lubin outplayed the opponent who qualified via satellites. After that, the small community of this poker room's players was waiting for another batch of new offers.
From October 18 to November 15, 2021, a series of promotions with total prizes of $1,000,000 will be held at Virtue Poker.
The prize pool is very significant for such a small room. The developers have called this promo an event in anticipation of the launch of Virtue Gaming P2E in the US later this year (US players are not allowed at this poker room due to the requirements of the Maltese license). Moreover, there are two exciting innovations:
- All games will be held only in VPP coins, although ETH tables generated most traffic before.
- Players will earn Virtue Experience Points (VXP), awarded every 1 VPP in rake. Almost all parts of the new promo are based on the obtaining of these points. But the points balance cannot be tracked anywhere within the poker client.
100% deposit bonus up to 4,000 VPP
The current value of the Virtue Poker coin is about $0.50, so the maximum bonus amount is about $2,000. It is issued on the following conditions:
- Only the first deposit made during the promotion period qualifies.
- You can clear only the total bonus amount at once (it can't be released in chunks).
- It actually gives 100% rakeback, as it is cleared at the rate of 1 VPP for 1 VXP.
The only problem is the actual possibility of clearing this bonus. There are only two stakes offered, with buy-ins of 50 and 100 VPP. The total number of active tables exceeds 10 only in the evening, while multi-tabling is quite inconvenient at this poker room.
Let's try to convert these numbers into a more familiar format: it is possible to generate $2K in rake per month at NL25-50$ (or play 400 x 100 VPP buy-in SnG tournaments) if there are proper conditions for such a grind. At Virtue Poker, this is exactly the problem. Therefore, in our opinion, it is not worth trying to clear the maximum allowed bonus amount (4,000 VPP).
UPD: recently, it was announced that higher stakes tables would be added in the coming days.
In addition to the deposit bonus, there will also be a rake chase type promotion: reaching a certain VXP threshold guarantees a fixed payout:
|VXP||VPP bonus||USD Bonus|
- Weekly Multi-Step tournaments. Every Sunday, there will be a final in 4-max SnG turbo format with a $1,000 prize pool. You can qualify via the 25 VPP buy-in Day 1 steps, which run all week.
- Jackpot. A weekly random prize pool that will be distributed among all players who have earned a certain number of VXP.
- Daily Drawings. Daily prizes ranging from $200 to $5,000 for those who manage to KO one of the poker room's team members. Their nicknames will be announced on the Virtue Poker Telegram channel.
Shortly, the developers are promising to add special NFT prizes.
Where do these bonuses come from?
Of course, Virtue Poker players will not be able to generate enough rake to offset such an amount of prize money. The majority of the prize pool consists of investors' funds received at the beginning of this year. Currently, the poker room management is trying to increase traffic and, at the same time to raise the popularity of their own coin.
It is not easy to say how much this idea would be justified. One thing is for sure: crypto players, who are not intimidated by, to put it mildly, not very modern software, would try to get maximum value from the promos. After all, it is a 100%+ rake back, coupled with prizes for both grinders and casual players.
Advantages of our affiliate service:
- VIP rakeback deal;
- Hand histories.
Contact us to get an exclusive deal and start playing now:
Email: [email protected]
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news.