What has changed in the WPN client in 2020?
In May 2019, Winning Poker Network (PokerKing, Americas Cardroom) deployed a new engine, which turned into a big problem for the site back then. The software developed by IGSoft wasn't ready, and some flaws are still being fixed. On the other hand, such a massive test of a new client worked out to find room for improvement.
In 2020, the site went through four updates, the last of which occurred on March 4. We highlight the following changes:
- New "Football" and "Arcade" table themes, a dealer button, and two card decks were added. Switching themes can now be done simply by right-clicking on the table. The avatar of the player in action is now highlighted;
- Added HUD support for Blitz Poker (fast-fold poker), and a new table cap of 5 regardless of the stake;
- Players can now take notes in observer mode;
- Slower scrolling speed in the lobby;
- The action buttons have become larger and different from each other. The big Live Blackjack button can now be removed from the table.
Full video review of the March update:
Is Winning Poker Network preparing to enter the Chinese market?
The site also shared a small list of improvements planned before the end of the first half of the year. Of course, many details are still unknown.
In the summer, a new edition of The Venom will take place, so the software stability will be a top priority for WPN. Without a doubt, canceling events due to technical issues is a significant drawback that must be fixed before the millionaire event.
By this time it is also planned:
- Make any button on the table visually change when you drag the mouse over them;
- Fonts customization;
- Display stacks in BB;
- A Chinese version of the client;
- Progressive Knockout (PKO) tournaments.
Developers are devoting extra time to improve the appearance of the client, especially the tables.
But, the most exciting thing is, of course, the new Chinese client. Now the software supports languages in which the network is actively promoted, such as English, Spanish, Russian, or Portuguese.
From this, we can reach a logical conclusion that WPN will somehow test the waters of the online poker market in China and try to compete with GG Poker Network and apps.
Whether this happens or not, and when it will happen, we will only find out until the second half of 2020.
Our Winning Poker Network players receive:
- VIP rakeback deal;
- No commission for any number of cashouts per month for high rollers;
- Free graphics layout;
- Free hand histories;
- Professional customer service seven days a week.
Contact our team to get a deal and start playing now:
E-mail: [email protected]
|Rakeback||up to 90%|
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news.