WPN's largest mini-series
Usually, the low-stakes tournament series in WPN belong to the Cub3d Series, where they were the first stage. In late 2020, the network decided to try another format.
Mini Online Super Series (MOSS) will be a standalone event running from November 22 to December 6, featuring a more engaging schedule for players.
Its main differences from the same event held in February are the following:
- 2.5 times more tournaments: 150 instead of 65.
- Record guaranteed prize pool of $2,5000,000.
- The minimum buy-in is only $0,04, not $0,55.
- New multi-flight PKO tournaments.
- Two main events with $250,000 guaranteed each (one in PKO format).
The full schedule of the Mini Online Super Series is available here.
MOSS Main Events
There will be two MOSS $250,000 GTD Main Events:
- November 21 to 30 — PKO format
- November 29 to December 7 — regular tournament
Each $55 buy-in event will feature 10 starting flights of five hours each. After that, day 2 and the final table will be played separately. WPN must draw a field of at least 5,000 players to avoid overlays.
Hence, several daily satellites are already available in the poker rooms. All multi-flight events will feature four Mega satellites (two freerolls and two with a $2 buy-in), guaranteeing 10 tickets each.
Multi-flight Fight Club PKO Events
The feature for hosting multi-flight PKO tournaments was recently launched for The Venom PKO $5M GTD. It will also be used in MOSS. Two $20,000 GTD Fight Club PKOs with a $9 buy-in are planned.
- From Monday to Saturday, 8 starting flights with 50,000 chips and 7-minute levels.
- Late registration period: 12 levels. The last level of play is 19.
- Final tables will be played on Sunday.
Advantages of our affiliate service:
- VIP rakeback deal;
- Hand histories.
Contact us to get an exclusive deal and start playing now:
Email: [email protected]
|Rakeback||up to 90%|
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news