The World Series just got bigger
The biggest break in the history of the WSOP (26 months) is coming to an end. At the beginning of the year, we were still speculating about when this would happen; in mid-June, Executive Director Ty Stewart shared an update, and now we can say for sure that:
Rio Casino will host the WSOP 2021 from September 30 to November 23. 88 tournaments are scheduled.
These are two events less than two years ago, but this time all online tournaments have been removed from the schedule, which now, following 2020's example, will be played on GGNetwork and WSOP.com, but under a separate series.
Hence, despite all the misadventures with its organization, the first-ever fall World Series promises to be the largest in terms of the number of live tournaments.
Eight WSOP events will debut at the 2021 series:
- $500 "The Reunion," $5,000,000 GTD, the only tournament with a guarantee. 10 thousand entries must be collected across 3 starting days.
- $25,000 Heads Up No-Limit Hold'em Championship, one of the most prestigious events, has increased the buy-in by 2.5 times.
- $1,000 Flip & Go presented by GGPoker is a Flip&Go tournament style that first appeared at this room in January this year
- $1,000 Seniors Doubles Up, for the first time an event for players over 50 years old, featuring 2 starting days and up to one re-entry
- Old school freezeouts return, besides the Main Event, the schedule will include five more freezeouts with buy-ins ranging from $500 to $5,000
- Deuce to Seven Single Draw NL returns — the championship is back in a $2,500 2-7 Single Draw event.
- Poker Hall of Fame Bounty, freeroll for all living members of the Poker Hall of Fame. The rest of the players will pay $1,979 to enter and get a bounty for each Hall member eliminated.
- Nosebleed PLO, the most expensive Omaha tournament with a $50,000 buy-in
The $10,000 Main Event will feature 4 starting flights and will run from November 4 to 17.
According to Stewart, they are ready for a "full house" on the series. Clearly, Americans will massively visit the series after such a long break, but conditions will also be created for players from other countries to make it easier for them to come to Vegas in the Fall.
Satellites for everyone
The organizers of the WSOP 2021 will try to do everything to ensure that as many players as possible come to the series, including measures towards safety and health.
At the same time, they did not forget about other methods to encourage players. The main one will be the following:
Rio and all Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas Hotels will be offering discounted rates for WSOP players. For many tournaments, not just the Main Event, satellites will be played at WSOP.com and GGPoker. Most likely, special packages will be raffled.
Also, players will have access to online registration in tournaments and Bravo Poker Live mobile app from August. Even those player who can't make to the WSOP 2021 will finally have the opportunity to follow a major event after a long break and cheer for their favorite poker players.
Benefits of our affiliate service:
Private promotions and tournament tickets in our Telegram channel;
Professional support on all issues seven days a week.
Contact us to get a deal and start playing now:
Email: [email protected]
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news