Crypto poker club review
Crypto poker club — cryptocurrency poker room, which opened its doors in March 2018. The software developers are presenting it not just as another poker room accepting Bitcoin or Ethereum to play at the tables, but as a new project aimed to solve the main problems of online poker with the help of blockchain.
Crypto poker club implemented:
- a three-factor random number generator (TFRNG) combining RNG hardware with blockchain;
- a decentralized hardware wallet system for keeping and transferring funds protected by modern encryption methods;
- an Independent client with built-in antivirus and firewall
- a system to completely block any attempt to connect to the gameplay, in other words, there is no HUD support and will not be in the future;
- automated bots and teamplay detection system;
- fast transactions without additional fees;
- low rake;
And in the future, Crypto poker club is planning to:
- make a built-in cryptocurrency exchange system;
- add support for other cryptocurrencies — Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ripple;
- add support for iOS and Android;
- add other poker games (Chinese poker, 6+)
Like all crypto-poker rooms, Crypto poker club is a completely anonymous platform. We are not able to draw any conclusion about the room reliability yet, so you would play on it at your own risk.
Games in Crypto poker club are divided into BTC and ETH tables. The whole number of players rarely exceeds 200-250 connections, but we have noticed that this number is consistent all day, which is likely due to the presence of "house-players" from the room supporting the traffic. So far, all the tables are 6-Max No Limit Hold'em.
Since most of the traffic came from America, the peak time corresponds to the European morning and American nights.
Most of the tables are played in Bitcoin, almost all of them at three stakes: 0.01mBTC/0.02mBTC (NL14), 0.1/0.2 mBTC (NL140), 0.2 mBTC/0.4 mBTC (NL280).
Ethereum traffic is half of the Bitcoin traffic, all the action is focused at two stakes: 1mETH/2mETH (NL40) and 0.5 mETH/1mETH (NL20).
Stakes ranging from 0.01/0.02mBTC up to 10/20mBTC tables and on ETH: 0.5/1mETH up to 50/100mETH.
All the tournaments with guaranteed prize have a buy-in in Bitcoin. The main daily tournaments have buy-ins from $70 to $284 and $600-$1,000 guaranteed in prizes.
Crypto poker club has its own client. The main color is blue, and it supports 12 languages.
In the upper right corner, there are two buttons which allow you to switch between BTC and ETH lobby.
On the top, there is a hand replayer button where you can check the last 10 played hands or any specific one if you know the hand number and you have participated in. Under the room logo, there is a standard setup of buttons for cash games, MTT, SnG; and the right part corresponds to the VIP level, the balance in cryptocurrency and USD.
The cash games table can be filtered by type of games, stakes, size and game speed. There are waiting lists and the possibility to view tables from the lobby. The tables have good font sizes and good colors contrast in the bet sizes, time bank, and player stacks.
8 different decks are available, and you can set auto-rebuy options and take notes of the opponents.
There is no support for trackers and Crypto poker club stated that it will not be available in the future either.
All transactions in Crypto poker club are handled in BTC and ETH. There are no additional commissions and fees. The mentioned withdrawal time is up to 24 hours.
Right now, Crypto poker club may be a good site for bumhunt on Bitcoin and Ethereum at middle stakes against American players.
In summary, we can say that Crypto poker club offers its players the following:
- 100% Instant First Deposit Bonus For Both BTC & ETH Each
- Over $12K of Prizes in Monthly RakeRace
- Up to 50% Rakeback with very low requirements when compared to most sites
- Freerolls & GTD Tournaments Every Hour
- 100% Anonymity
- Validated RNG Card Shuffling Technology - The only Crypto room to have a third party lab verify its RNG
- Advanced Security Built Into the Platform
- Easy Field of Players
- No Fees on Withdrawals, We Cover Miners Costs