Holdem Manager 3: better, faster, enhanced
In March 2018, we shared information about the Holdem Manager 3 Beta, and it took a year and a half to finish the tests and announce an official release. Holdem Manager 3 is now a state-of-the-art poker tracking software.
In addition to the improved and redesigned user interface, the main innovations include:
- Situational Views tab with tools to analyze game situations at the tables;
- Graphical HUD with colored rings according to the villain's stats;
- Support for ten poker networks and 14 languages;
- Filter creation using the Holdem Manager Query Language (HMQL);
- There is no need to use PostgreSQL external databases;
- Live Play tab that shows current session results and feedback.
Until November 15, 2019, all players with a Holdem Manager 2 license will get a discount when buying a license for Holdem Manager 3.
For new customers, Max Value has different rates according to the stake (Small Stakes and All Stakes) and format (Holdem, Omaha):
- HM3 or OH3 Small Stakes - $60, price with discount $36;
- HM3 or OH3 All Stakes — $100, price with discount $76;
- HM3 and OH3 Small Stakes — $100, price with discount $76;
- HM3 and OH3 All Stakes — $160, price with discount $136.
Only one cent was added to the price compared to the previous version, and the trial period has been reduced to 14 days.
One of the main changes is the licensing fee, which is now divided into license fees, annual support & maintenance plans: HM3 license includes one year of support & maintenance.
After the first year, players must pay an additional fee to get software updates:
- HM3 or OH3 Small Stakes - $ 25;
- HM3 or OH3 All Stakes - $ 40;
- HM3 and OH3 Small Stakes - $ 40;
- HM3 and OH3 All Stakes - $ 65;
Thus, Max Value Software decided to adopt a subscription business model, something that has become very common in the Apple App Store, for example. Players may choose not to pay the annual fee but won't receive any software update after the first year expires.
As for the supported rooms, Holdem Manager 3 works with 12 poker networks, including two popular mobile apps: PPPoker and Poker Kingdom:
- Merge Network
- Boss Network
- Winning Poker Network
- Peoples Poker
- Poker Kingdom.
We were also able to successfully test Holdem Manager 3 in the rooms where the HUD is displayed via hand converter, which means, for example, that players on the Chico Poker network won't have to wait for an update to keep playing.
In 2020 we will see how the poker industry keeps developing and how the networks that still accept tracking software adapt their software policy
You can download Holdem Manager 3 by visiting the following link.
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news.