- Poker sites
- Best poker sites 2023 Our selection
- American friendly Black Friday? No, never heard of
- Rakeback deals 40%-70% for true grinders
- Crypto-friendly From the moon to the tables
- New poker sites Fishy fields
- Italian poker sites Mamma Mia!
- Club-based apps Access to over 30+ clubs
- For newbies Amateur-friendly fields
- Poker networks Biggest poker sites
- Poker software
- About us
- Rakeback deals
Rakeback has always been crucial for experienced players who play thousands of hands a month. And if earlier poker rooms competed, offering high percentages, it's not always easy to find a high cashback.
In this compilation, we will compare the poker rooms with the highest rakeback deals and dig into how to correctly calculate the total commission return.
What is rakeback in online poker?
Let's start with the basics. Rake is the commission or fee that a poker room charges for offering its services. For cash games, it's a percentage of the pot (usually 5% capped at a few big blinds), and in tournaments, it's a fee related to the buy-in of the event, usually from 6% to 10%.
Rakeback is a reimbursement of a percentage of such fees paid. For example, if you pay $1,000 in rake per month, and the rakeback offer is 35%, you will get $350.
However, in modern poker rooms, rakeback has evolved, and now just a few sites pay direct rakeback and choose different options:
- Rake races are funded with a portion of rake and reward players for their volume at the tables
- Random promotions distribute money from rake to casual players
- Freerolls and other events with prize added
- Welcome and reload bonuses.
Rakeback from the poker site vs. from affiliate
First of all, let's recall there are two types of rake back in online poker.
- Direct from the poker room: commission return in the form of direct cashback (once a week or a month), deposit bonuses, reload bonuses, rake races, and other promotions.
- Affiliate rakeback: extra reward from the site through which you are registered.
To calculate the total commission return, we add up all the current promos in each room and any special VIP offer you can get by writing to us.
Best rakeback poker deals
In the following list, we have included top poker sites with rakeback deals of the moment.
PokerKing is one of the oldest skins of the US-friendly site Winning Poker Network. WPN has experienced impressive traffic growth in recent years, and in 2020 hosted the largest-ever online poker tournament with Americans since Black Friday — The Venom
Hundreds of cash tables, tournaments, and spins, are played at PokerKing throughout the day.
Overall: up to 75% + VIP deal from us.
Note: US grinders cannot join PokerKing; however, they can also get a profitable rakeback deal at Americas Cardroom, similar to PokerKing.
After the Microgaming Poker Network closure, Redstar Poker, like many skins, switched to the iPoker Network, a site famous for offering top rakeback deals since the last decade.
Is rakeback really crucial?
In the early 2010s, when the poker rooms portfolio was limited to PokerStars and other 3-4 networks, it was common for players to hunt for "maximum rakeback."
Today, although it remains essential financial support for regulars, it's no longer a key factor in choosing a room for a full-time grind. Here are some other factors that our team pays attention to when choosing a room:
- HUD support — not all poker rooms allow using HUD while playing. If you are used to playing with statistics, then abandoning it will require significant restructuring.
- Traffic availability at the right time — traffic peaks (and therefore amateurs at the tables) in poker rooms occur at different times of the day. It is wise to choose a room considering this factor.
Do you need help choosing the best poker site to play? Trust this to our team of 10 professional poker affiliates. Our round-table service is ideal for this as we give customized advice for grinders.
Contact us, and we will help with your choice, give you the best rakeback deals, and a goodies package that includes free software and much more.
- Poker sites
- Poker software
- About us