What are the PokerCruncher functionalities?
PokerCruncher main features
- Game situation analysis with specific hand-ranges; specific hand or hand-range vs. hand-range
- Board texture analysis in all streets considering hand ranges
- Support many statistics
- Create Heat Maps with combined statistics
- Dark mode for macOS Mojave
- Save/Load And Export/Import Scenarios (Hands) And Hand Ranges
- Range Manager tool (only for Mac-Expert version) to work with ranges and subranges.
PokerCruncher allows importing data in real-time, useful feature to carry out constant work with hand ranges both playing live and on the internet. With it, you are able to create libraries for different positions and game styles of opponents.
In addition to this, PokerCruncher can be used as a training tool to analyze and verify the correctness of actions on randomly generated scenarios.
PokerCruncher has the following advantages:
- No internet connection is needed;
- The analyzed hands can have up to 10 players;
- Dead cards are shown;
- Hand weight can be customized;
- There are many built-in ready to use hand ranges;
On the software website, there is a detailed manual of PokerCruncher (only in English).
Each PokerCruncher version (Mac, iPhone) has a different cost and you can buy a bundle for all the supported devices with a discount:
- PokerCruncher — Advanced — iPhone $ 12.99
- PokerCruncher — Advanced — iPad $ 17.99
- PokerCruncher — Advanced — Android $ 12.99
- PokerCruncher — Expert — Mac $ 49.99
PokerCruncher is available on the App Store or the Google Play store; one license of the expert version could be used on several of your personal computers.
The software developer also offers additional tools for improving the game:
- Poker Odds Teacher: estimate the odds in any Hold'em scenario
- Tournament Cruncher (ICM): analyze the ICM concept in poker tournaments
- Hold'em Odds Quizzer: Play and learn about odds and equity
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news.