Get a free €22 ticket with Worldpokerdeals
We will run a unique giveaway on our Telegram Channel (Natural Born Bumhunters) to celebrate the SnowkOUT 2.0 series:
Two free tickets for the €15,000 GTD SNOWKOUT 2.0 #13 | SUNDAY SPECIAL on 05.02.2023.
To take part in our giveaway:
- Make sure you're subscribed to our Telegram channel
- Your Vbet account is registered with WPD. If you don't have it yet, you can sign up here
- Follow the terms in our TG post
The winners will be picked by a bot on February 3.
Features of the series
In 2023, the Stretch network (formerly BetConstruct) took a very brisk start in holding major tournament festivals. They announced a cool event for the second month in a row with more than a hundred MTTs and a six-figure guarantee. In all previous years, there were no more than 2-3 such series for the whole year.
From February 3 to 26, Vbet will hold the SnowkOUT 2.0 PKO series will guarantee €577,000 across 116 events.
In general, it is very similar to its predecessor, with two main novelties:
- The buy-in range. It has been increased, but only at the expense of the new Main Event. Without it, the minimum entry remained the same – €5.5, and the maximum dropped to 33 euros (there are only 13 such events in the schedule).
- The Main Event structure (details below)
Otherwise, everything is traditional:
- The events kick off from 16:00 to 21:30 (European timezone)
- Step satellites for most tournaments, starting with freerolls.
- A €10,000 leaderboard.
- 6-max tables
The full SnowkOUT 2.0 schedule is available here
T€10,000 will be drawn among the grinders of the series. The TOP 50 gets into the prizes:
Points in the rating are awarded based on the buy-in (1€= 1 point) for the following actions:
- Re-entry (x2 buy-in)
- Knockout (x4 buy-in)
In the following events – Daily Main, Opener, Saturday and Sunday Special, and Main Event, the multiplier to points for re-entry does not apply.
SNOWKOUT 2.0 #103 | MAIN EVENT €125,000 GTD for the first time in the history of the Stretch network series will be a multi-day tournament.
On February 23-25, three "Day 1" will start (€55), and the final will be held on the 26th (€220). About the last one, you can get into the final part of the event with a large stack, but you will have to pay 4 times more for this.
Structure of flights:
- The initial stack is 1,000,000 chips (with a direct BI) or 166.7 BB.
- The blinds grow every 12 minutes.
- Late registration – 25 levels; unlimited re-entries
- Satellite steps are held daily for the tournament. You can qualify for free – through freerolls. You can also get tickets to the Main Event in major tournaments from the regular grid.
Benefits of our affiliate service:
- Private promotions
- Professional support seven days a week
Contact our manager to get yourself a deal.
Email: [email protected]
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news