The Festival Online at 888Poker – over $888,000 guaranteed
From July 16 to August 1, 2023, 888 Poker will host the third series in collaboration with the European live brand – The Festival Online. More than $888,000 will be paid across 53 events. Find out all the details in our article.
Features of the series
888Poker announced its second summer series this year. This time it will be a full-fledged series with almost a million dollars added.
From July 16 to August 1, 2023, 888 Poker will host the third edition of The Festival Online. More than $888,000 will be paid across 53 events.
- The buy-in ranges from $5.5 to $525, but only one MTT with the minimum entry. The average buy-in is $22, and 27 tournaments will be held simultaneously.
- Half of the prize pool of the festival will be added to three massive events, two of which will be multi-stage. Without considering them, the average guarantee will be about $8,800.
- Most of the events feature a PKO or Mystery Bounty format.
- As usual, the busiest day of the schedule is Sunday.
Reference: The Festival Series was created by Martin Zweigbergk. Its first stage was held in Bratislava in September 2021. Since then, it has been held several times yearly in Eastern Europe and Malta. Its main "feature" is the combination of casino games, sports betting events, and poker tournaments.
Full schedule of The Festival Online
The Festival Online - #01 Mini High Roller Opening Event
The Festival Online - #02 Opening Event
The Festival Online - #03 Mini Opening Event
The Festival Online - #04 PLO Opening Event
The Festival Online - #05 High Roller Opening Event
The Festival Online - #06 PKO 6-Max Mini
The Festival Online - #07 PKO 6-Max High Roller
The Festival Online - #08 Mystery Bounty 6-Max
The Festival Online - #09 PKO 6-Max
The Festival Online - #10 Super KO Mini
The Festival Online - #11 Super KO High Roller
The Festival Online - #12 Mystery Bounty
The Festival Online - #13 Super KO
The Festival Online - #14 PKO Mini
The Festival Online - #15 PKO
The $200,000 GTD #51 Main Event for $250 is a multi-stage tournament with Day 2 starting on July 31.
The final table is scheduled for the next day. It will be live broadcast on Twitch.
From July 26, 18 flights with the following structure will be held to the Main Event:
- The starting stack is 10,000 chips (166.7 blinds).
- The blinds grow every 12 minutes. In Turbo and Hyper flights - 6 and 4 minutes, respectively.
- Late registration period with up to 10 re-entries - Turbo (180 minutes) and Hyper (85 and 65 minutes).
- The game continues until the end of level 18, or when 14% of the registered players remain.
Step satellites will be available from centrolls.
Reach us to get a top rakeback deal:
888Poker announced a new edition of the Knockout Games Series. This time, at least $1,000,000 wil...
888Poker announced a mini-series for low-stakes players – ChampionChip Games. At least $500...
The 888Poker's Autumn XL Autumn Series, with over $2,000,000 guaranteed, returns to the room afte...
Ever thought about playing at 888 Poker? Our team has looked into the legal status of 888Poker in...