Smaller but better?
Chico Poker Network players had to wait for the next tournament festival for about four months. The winter series will be held under the COPS brand for the fourth time:
There are some differences from a similar festival that took place last fall:
- The series has become more compact (the number of events has decreased by almost a hundred).
- The average guarantee per event has grown significantly - from $11,261 to $15,385.
- There are no events with a buy-in of less than $11 this time.
- There is a new unique feature - 11 events with $11 buy-in, available only via mobile app.
As you can see, COPS tournaments will be very different from regular ones.
To ensure that the absence of low buy-in events does not prevent some casual players from participating in the series, there will be satellites with buy-ins starting from $1, freerolls, and special missions with ticket raffles.
The full schedule of the $2M GTD Championship Online Poker Series is available here (all times are CET+5).
Since the series will run for three weeks, there will be one major $109 buy-in event every Sunday. The first two of them, with $175K and $200K GTD will take place on January 23 and 30, respectively.
The COPS $300,000 GTD Main Event kicks off on February 6, 2022, at 19:00 CET.
- Starting stack - 200,000 chips (250BB).
- Table size - 8-max.
- Blind levels - 10 minutes.
- Late registration period - 24 levels.
- Re-entries - up to 10.
- 9-max SnG’s ($12.50 buy-in).
- Monday MTT’s ($8.40 buy-in, 25 tickets GTD).
- Monday flips ($5 buy-in, 10 tickets GTD).
There will be $1.1 and $0.5 flip qualifiers for the latter 2 satellites during the week.
Advantages of our affiliate service:
- Professional support seven days a week
- Private promotions and tournament tickets in our Telegram channel
You can contact our manager for questions regarding poker rooms.
E-mail: [email protected]
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news.