Features of the series
This time the Chico Poker Network opens the new season of the tournament series with its flagship festival:
- Buy-in ranges from $11 to $215. There will be no $320 events this time
- Most of the tournaments have entries up to $55
- The average guarantee compared to the last COPS in 2022 has increased approximately to $16,340
- More than 10 events are played daily, mainly in PKO and Deep Stack formats
- There are at least Omaha MTT per day. The biggest one will be on February 5 ($215, $10k GTD, twice as much as the same last year's tournament)
The series will end with a freeroll available to everyone who has played at least one event.
Satellites from $1 and missions with tickets added are available.
The full $2.5M GTD COPS schedule is available here.
Although the series will run only for 16 days, players will enjoy three weekends featuring six events in a "Main Event" format. Every Sunday, two tournaments are scheduled with buy-ins of $22 and $109:
- January 22 and 29: $50,000 and $200,000 guaranteed, respectively
- February 5: $50,000 and $300,000 GTD
The biggest event of the series has not undergone any changes.
- Starting stack: 200,000 chips (250BB)
- Tables: 8-max
- The blinds raise every 10 minutes
- Late registration period: 24 levels
- Up to 10 reentries are available
- Daily for $4.4 with a 1 ticket guaranteed
- On February 6, three Mega ats will be held for $15 with 50-60 tickets added
Register a BetOnline account using the Worldpokerdeals affiliate program to get a unique 100% welcome bonus of up to $1,000 and many other profitable promotions.
Contact our support team if you have any questions:
Skype: WPD Support Skype
Email: [email protected]
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news.