The Bad Beat Jackpot has been active at regular tables from NL100$ on Chico Poker Network skins for many years; two years ago, a separate jackpot for fast-fold poker was added to it, which was actually played only on NL10$. Now the conditions have changed significantly:
From March 1, 2023, the new Bad Beat Jackpot 2.0 is available to players in TigerGaming, BetOnline, and SportsBetting.
- It is available across all cash tables for No Limit Hold'em: regular and Boost.
- The prize pool is collected separately for each stake.
- Triggered when losing with a combination of 2222x or better.
- There must be at least 4 active players at the table.
- Players must use both hole cards.
In this format, the jackpot has become available to players of all limits.
Fees to the jackpot fund
A fixed amount is deducted from a certain pot share at each limit. Its maximum size is limited by the cap. If the pot size is less than the figure indicated in the table, then no fees are charged to the jackpot fund.
The size of the real pot is rounded down to match the specified data. That is, if, for example, in a $47 pot on NL100, $0.80 will be taken for Bad Beat Jackpot 2.0.
If the jackpot is triggered at any of the tables, the prize pool indicated in its upper part is distributed as follows:
- 20% - to the loser of the hand.
- 10% — to the winner of the hand.
- 10% — to the rest of the players at the table.
- 20% — to all players of this limit for BBJ-tables.
- 35% — go to the next jackpot.
- 5% — room fee.
Register a TigerGaming account using the Worldpokerdeals affiliate program to get a unique 100% welcome bonus of up to $1,000 and many other profitable promotions.
Contact our support team if you have any questions:
Skype: WPD Support Skype
Email: [email protected]
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news.