BetOnline Withdrawals Rules - Everything you need to know (Update 2023)
Our team studied the BetOnline cashier to tell you all the deposit and withdrawal methods of this Chico Poker network room. Following our step-by-step guide, you can withdraw your winnings quickly without any setbacks.
How to load money on BetOnline
When we talk about online poker, players' first concern is: how can I get chips to play? How do I process a deposit? At BetOnline (a room that belongs to the Chico Poker network and shares traffic with TigerGaming and SportsBetting), the process is straightforward:
- Enter the room with your credentials and click the green icon with the dollar symbol in the upper right corner.
- Select "Deposit.” The official cashier of the room will be opened on a secure website.
- Select the option that suits you best to deposit
- Enter the desired amount and the bonus code if needed.
- Follow the instructions of the payment processor. If you choose cryptocurrencies, you must send them to the indicated address from your wallet, and the balance will be converted to dollars in the room.
We must highlight that the BetOnline cashier is somewhat more limited in options than in other rooms of the same network, but the limits are much wider (the maximum withdrawal is $100,000, while in other sites, it is $3,000)
If the deposited money is loaded in the "Sports" section, you must visit the cashier and click "Transfer to Poker" to play at the free or tournament tables.
Withdraw money from BetOnline
- Follow steps 1 and 2 of the deposit process
- Select the "Withdrawal" option at the top
- Select the withdrawal method. Keep in mind that this room processes more than 95% of its cryptocurrency transactions
- Enter the desired amount and your payment details (Bitcoin address, for example)
Payment methods at BetOnline
BetOnline is the flagship room of the Chico Poker network in the United States, which is why more than 90% of its transactions are processed in various cryptocurrencies. The great advantage is that the limits for using cryptos are much higher than in any other skin.
|MoneyGram||X||X||0% deposit / $26-$51 retiro|
|Bank transfer||X||X||0% deposit / $45-3% withdrawal|
|Check||X||50$ - 3%|
Keep in mind that the available methods may vary depending on your country.
Most withdrawals are processed by BOL in less than 24 hours, although for some cryptocurrencies (Dogecoin, Cardano, Solana, USDC), the room states that it can take up to 48 hours to credit the player's wallet. Withdrawals via bank transfers can take up to 15 days.
As we mentioned before, Bet Online has quite wide deposit and withdrawal limits, making it the skin par excellence for high rollers:
|Payment method||Deposit Min/Max||Withdrawal Min/Max|
|Bitcoin||$20 / $500,000||$50 / $100,000|
|Credit card||$25 / $500||NA|
|Moneygram||$100 / $600||$50 / $400|
|Ethereum (ETC)||$20 / $100,000||$50 / $100,000|
|Litecoin (LTC)||$20 / $100,000||$20 / $100,000|
|USDCoin (USDC)||$20 / $100,000||$50 / $100,000|
|Tether (USDT)||$20 / $100,000||$50 / $100,000|
|Solana (SOL)||$20 / $100,000||$20 / $100,000|
|Binance Coin (BNB)||$20 / $100,000||$20 / $100,000|
|Bank transfer||NA||$500 / $25,000|
|Check||$500 / $2,500|
BetOnline withdrawal policy
- For all deposits, a 1x rollover applies.
- Withdrawals are processed from Monday to Friday, excluding holidays.
- Withdrawals to third-party wallets will not be processed.
- If you win money in a freeroll, you must deposit at least $50 and play at the tables before withdrawing it.
- If you wish to cancel a cashout, please contact the live chat to check the status of it. Depending on this, the money may be refunded to your account.
- As a general rule, you can request only one withdrawal per day and two per week.
Bet Online account verification
This is a crucial step to withdraw your profits without inconvenience. BOL will ask you for updated documents in which your full name and personal data are registered, in addition to verifying your residence address:
- Identity document (ID card, passport, driving license, etc.)
- Utility bill or bank statement
You can process the verification request via live chat or the mail [email protected].
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
✅ How long does a withdrawal take at BetOnline?
Usually, withdrawals are sent in less than 24 hours.
✅ Does Bet Online have Skrill?
Unfortunately, BOL does not have Skrill in the ATM; the room has focused on processing all cryptocurrency transactions.
✅ Can I cancel an ongoing retreat?
To request a cancellation, you must check the status of the withdrawal with customer service, who will be able to help you by refunding the money to your account.
✅ What benefit do I get for depositing?
You receive a 100% welcome bonus of up to $1,000 with the code NEWBOL. You will also receive exclusive benefits from us.
✅ What is the minimum deposit in BOL?
This varies depending on the selected method, starting from $20.
✅ Can I deposit with cryptocurrencies?
Yes! A large percentage of transactions in this room are processed in cryptocurrencies.
✅ If I win a big tournament, will BetOnline pay me?
Yes! BetOnline has excellent financial backing and processes payments of up to $100,000 in less than 48 hours.
Register a BetOnline account using the Worldpokerdeals affiliate program to get a unique 100% welcome bonus of up to $1,000 and many other profitable promotions.
Contact our support team if you have any questions:
- $3M GTD Championship Online Poker Series on BetOnline Poker9/19/2023MTT series
The new edition of the flagship tournament series of the Chico Poker Network, the Championship On...
- Bounty Hunters Poker Series on Chico Network8/21/2023MTT series
The US-friendly Chico Poker Network announced a progressive knockout series with $429,000 guarant...
- Windfall Spins on Chico Poker Network - All you need to know8/7/2023Guides
A comprehensive review of the Windfall Spin&Go games at TigerGaming, BetOnline and ...
- $100,000 GTD 10x10 Summer Series on Chico Poker Network7/22/2023MTT series
The US-friendly Chico Poker Network keeps improving its tournament series. This time, at the end ...
- Poker sites
- Poker software
- About us