Microgaming Poker Network (MPN) no longer exists
On May 19, 2020, an important chapter in the history of online poker ended. MPN announced its closure eight months ago, and the process ended yesterday in the best possible way for players, and even all jackpots were returned to players.
Yesterday, the following message was posted on the official Twitter profile of the network:
We want to highlight the professionalism of how Microgaming handled the entire process.
New deals on iPoker Network
Most MPN rooms decided to migrate to iPoker Network. Unfortunately, some gaming companies followed the path of Microgaming and closed their rooms, for example, the British site 32 Red.
From May 19, 2020, the largest MPN skins will continue to operate on iPoker Network. These include two rooms with the best rakeback deals for our players: RedStar Poker and Guts Poker.
Playtech also signed deals with the Betsson Group, a holding of three poker sites that serve Northern European countries.
New Guts Poker rakeback deal for WPD players:
- 100% first deposit bonus up to €1,000 which gives 30% rakeback;
- Direct access to the highest level of the loyalty program with a fixed 30% rakeback;
- Reload bonuses up to €500, giving 10% rakeback;
- Private monthly rake races with €30k in prizes.
During the wagering time of the first deposit bonus, the total rakeback will be 50%+, and after that, the average will be 40%+.
New RedStar Poker rakeback deal for WPD players:
- 200% first deposit bonus up to €2,000, available to all players in the room, giving 10% rakeback;
- Upgrade to the highest level of the VIP program that gives 35% fixed rakeback. Important note! Players must exchange points themselves; all unused points will be burned at the end of the month;
- Reload bonuses up to €300, giving 5% rakeback.
The total rakeback during the wagering time of the FDB will be 45%+, and after that, it will decrease to 40%+.
Is iPoker ready for the traffic boost?
iPoker Network has long been close to the TOP10 of poker sites in traffic. Now, in the first few hours after the merger, the traffic increased from 1,900 to 2,300 players. Playtech has surely adapted its servers and platforms, such as the influx of traffic.
Of course, only after a few weeks traffic will stabilize, and let's not forget that in June the network will welcome two big sites: BestPoker and Optibet Poker. Therefore, in 2020 iPoker will go toe-to-toe with Winning Poker Network and even partypoker.
Contact our team to get a top iPoker rakeback deal:
E-mail: [email protected]
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news