SportsBetting Withdrawal Guide: Everything you need to know (Update 2023)
This comprehensive guide will show you all the deposit and withdrawal methods available in SportsBetting, the withdrawal policy, and everything you need to know to withdraw your winnings safely and quickly.
How to deposit money on SporstBetting
The process to convert the money in your pocket to poker chips at SportsBetting (a Chico Poker Network member together with TigerGaming and BetOnline) is simple; you just have to follow the following steps:
- Open the poker software and visit the cashier (the dollar sign in the upper right corner)
- Click on Deposit (it is usually highlighted in blue when opening the cashier)
- Select your payment method (initially, you will see Bitcoin, cards, and Altcoins). In Altcoins, you will find cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Tether (USDT), Binance Coin (BNB), and USDCoin (USDC), among others.
Remember: SB is a room focused on cryptocurrencies; 99% of the deposit and withdrawal methods available are crypto.
- Enter the amount and the bonus code (if it's your first deposit, type in NEWSB to get a 100% bonus up to $1,000)
How to withdraw money from SportsBetting
Withdrawing money is as easy as loading it:
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 of the deposit manual.
- Click on "Withdrawal” on the web page that opens.
- Enter the desired amount.
- Select the payment method you prefer
- Write down the details for the payment, copy and paste the cryptocurrency addresses to avoid mistakes, and choose the correct protocol.
SportsBetting does not charge commissions for withdrawing in cryptocurrencies.
Payment methods at SportsBetting
Sports Betting is a poker room that prefers cryptocurrencies for payments. The only options other than crypto are Bank Wire and MoneyGram; however, we recommend using some cryptocurrency to avoid paying commissions:
As you can see, methods such as Skrill, Neteller, ecoPayz, or MuchBetter, are in no way available, and cards such as MasterCard are only available for deposits.
If you choose cryptocurrencies, we have good news: these payments are processed in less than 24 hours, often only a few minutes.
Other payment methods can take up to 15 days, so we suggest using cryptocurrencies in SportsBetting for depositing and withdrawing.
We found three different limits for deposits:
|Method||Deposit Min/Max||Withdrawal Min/Max|
$20 / $500,000
$50 / $100,000
$25 / $500
$20 / $100,000
$20-$100 / $100,000
$500 / $25,000
$50 / $400
If you use Bitcoin, the limits will be much higher, although most players will feel comfortable with a maximum withdrawal limit of $100,000, which is much higher than that of many other rooms.
SportsBetting withdrawal policy
- All deposits must be wagered once on the tables (1x roll-over) to be withdrawn. If you do not comply with this rule, your withdrawal may be canceled, or you may be charged commissions.
- Bonuses active in your account will be canceled if you request a withdrawal.
- Additional conditions apply for money deposited via credit cards
Account verification (KYC) at SportsBetting
We recommend verifying your account when creating it or processing your first deposit. This will save you time in the future. You can send the following documents to the mail [email protected]:
- Passport, driver's license
- Utility bill or bank statement, not older than 3 months
Contact us to get a top SportsBetting Poker rakeback deal:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The US-friendly poker network Chico keeps improving the gaming experience for casual players. Thi...
The US-friendly poker network Chico has creatively approached the introduction of tournaments wit...
Although BetOnline is one of the best online poker rooms to play in the United States and many ot...
The new edition of the flagship tournament series of the Chico Poker Network, the Championship On...