This time, Phil Nagy's team (WPN CEO) has decided to hold their first flagship tournament of the year in January. However, they did not go for another increase in the guaranteed prize pool. Just a reminder: this summer’s The Venom was announced with an eight-figure guarantee for the first time ever but couldn’t avoid an overlay.
- Day 1A: Friday, January 21.
- Day 1B: Sunday, January 23.
- Day 1C: Friday, January 28.
- Day 1D: Sunday, January 30.
- Day 2: Monday, January 31 (will last for no more than 11 hours).
- Day 3: Tuesday, February 1.
- Final table: Wednesday, February 2.
For the first time ever, the players will have an option to sell and buy The Venom shares thanks to the staking feature.
The most important thing is that the organizers did not rely only on the winter increase in traffic. They also decided to run satellites more than a month before the start of the event to take advantage of the Christmas holidays. The first $2,650 tickets will be won in three days.
The Venom Fever MEGA satellites are the first direct qualifiers to run daily from December 20 (buy-ins: $32-$290; 3-10 tickets GTD). You can buy in directly or qualify for less via feeders.
The full satellite grid for The Venom $10,000,000 GTD will be available in the lobby on December 22 after the scheduled update. It is already known that in addition to Fever, there will be two other ways to qualify:
- Venom Blitz Steps (Cyclones) is a unique fusion of tournament and fast-fold poker cash game consisting of nine levels. At each of them, the player starts with a stack of 1,112-1,719 chips and has to increase it to 5,000 to move up to the next level. In addition, each Cyclones level has a direct buy-in: instead of achieving a five thousand chips stack, there’s an option to add the required amount from the real money balance (it depends on the current stack size).
- Venom On-Demand Step – classic steps, which start from freerolls. Players can choose between Step (9 levels) and Skip (4 levels). They start as soon as the minimum required players are registered.
|TheVenom OD Freeroll - x50 $0.11 tickets GTD||$0||$0||125|
|TheVenom Step 1/9 - 10 Seats GTD to Step 2/9||$0.10||$0.01||15|
|TheVenom Step 2/9 - 8 Seats GTD to Step 3/9||$0.41||$0.04||12|
|TheVenom Step 3/9 - 7 Seats GTD to Step 4/9||$1.30||$0.10||10|
|TheVenom Step 4/9 - 6 Seats GTD to Step 5/9||$3.80||$0.20||10|
|TheVenom Step 5/9 - 5 Seats GTD to Step 6/9||$11||$1||8|
|TheVenom Step 6/9 - 4 Seats GTD to Step 7/9||$30||$2||8|
|TheVenom Step 7/9 - 3 Seats GTD to Step 8/9||$90||$5||6|
|TheVenom Step 8/9 - 2 Seats GTD to Step 9/9||$280||$10||4|
|TheVenom Step 9/9 - 2 Tickets GTD - On Demand||$850||$30||5|
|TheVenom Skip 1 - 2 Seats GTD to Step 3/9||$0.23||$0.02||6|
|TheVenom Skip 2 - 2 Seats GTD to Step 5/9||$1.30||$0.10||8|
|TheVenom Skip 3 - 2 Seats GTD to Step 7/9||$11||$1||8|
|TheVenom Skip 4 - 2 Seats GTD to Step 9/9||$90||$5||10|
In our opinion, WPN should be able to avoid an overlay this time and set a new record.
Advantages of our affiliate service:
- VIP rakeback deal;
- Hand histories.
Contact us to get an exclusive deal and start playing now:
E-mail: [email protected]
|Rakeback||up to 70%|
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news.