iPoker Tools is a program from the family of poker assistants, designed to provide a comfortable game in the rooms of the iPoker network. It allows you to convert all the stacks to BBs, set up hotkeys and bet-sizing scripts, set parameters for automatic table placement, and much more, which will be extremely useful when playing. How to use IPoker tools is detailed in the review.
iPoker Tools is free to download and use for 31 days. This will allow you to try out all the features of the software before purchasing it. Speaking about buying, it is important to note the flexible pricing policy: an annual subscription for $30 or monthly at the rate of $3 per month.
IPoker Tools features
Converting stacks and bets to the number of big blinds
An extremely useful feature that allows you to:
- Make the multi-tabling process easier when playing at different limits: all tables will have the same look and size of bets, saving you from the hassle of adapting your bet sizing to a specific limit. Especially if they are cents.
- Abstract from the amount of money that is on the table and focus on the hand.
- It is a must-have for tournament players, because it is much more convenient to make decisions in MTT when trading with the number of big blinds in the stack, rather than its absolute value.
Creating bet-sizing templates
With ipokerTools, you can create templates for preflop and postflop bets - the software will automatically offer you a choice of bet and raise sizes that you preset.
It is also possible to active hotkeys for bet-sizing, which will facilitate the game process with active multi-tabling.
Automatic table management
Through iPoker Tools, the parameters of automatic table placement on the monitor screen are set up.
The software can highlight tables with color frames based on the specified parameters. This option will appear to active multi-tables: you will no longer lose sight of the hands that require special attention.
IPokerTools functionality allows you to assign hotkeys to perform routines actions such as fold, check, raise, open a lobby, etc.
Automatic process dialog popups
The program takes it upon itself to close annoying client information windows, such as “I’m back” or “Leave this table?”, by clicking on the appropriate response options for you.
For the correct operation of all layouts available on the market, an assistant is required – without it, you simply cannot replace the standard table view with your own.
Changing the table interface
Do you want to hide unnecessary table elements, such as casino buttons? Or customize the fonts of the poker room client? Easy!
Setting up a poker room client for iPoker Tools
iPokerTools does not require the installation of any additional software for its operation. All you need to do is prepare the poker room client to be compatible with the assistant. To do this, you must:
- Run the client as administrator.
- Change the language of the poker room to English or Italian and specify the language used in the program on the Settings > Language > Room tab.
- Make sure the chat option is enabled in the client and set up as follows: Enabled: Show Dealer Chat, Show Summary, Show Player Actions. Disabled: Show Card Images.
- Disable the “Show money in Big Blinds” option. This is necessary for all the functions of the “Table” tab of the IPoker Tools to work correctly.
- Enable the four-color deck in the poker room client settings for the correct operation of the “Editor” tab.
First, it’s worth noting that iPoker Tools has a 31-day free trial. The trial version of the program does not have any restrictions on functionality and limits.
To try out the free version of the program, you need to download iPoker Tools and specify “demo” as your login and password.
IPoker Tools annual license price is $30. One key (login and password) has one online activation (binding to the computer hardware). When replacing a PC or hardware, you can order a free activation transfer.
You can also buy a license for a shorter period by paying the required number of months: $3 for 31 [JDV3] days of use of the program.
If you have any questions, please contact our manager. We keep connected daily: