In recent weeks, we have reviewed eight tournament series from different poker rooms, taking place this winter. Yesterday, as the "cherry on the cake," a massive festival was announced kicking off December 2021:
From December 12, 2021, to January 9, 2022, GGPoker will host the World Series of Poker Winter Online Circuit, guaranteeing $100,000,000 and 18 WSOPC Ring Events.
Like last year, the entire tournament grid of the room will be redesigned for this event, so the total number of side events is several hundred with the same guarantee. Of course, players will be most interested in the ring events, and thanks to the extensive satellite grid, owners of almost any bankroll will be able to participate.
Compared to the 2020 series, this edition features several differences:
- $3M GTD Super MILLION$ High Roller for $10,300 has been "demoted" to a side event. Its guarantee was cut by two million dollars.
- There will be two "Bigs": besides the cheapest tournament of the series for $50, another #2 BIG 500 $2M GTD was added.
- Only one deepstack will be played, and its buy-in was halved, but it still guarantees a million dollars in prizes.
- There is only one Omaha event instead of two, but the "Championship" features a 50% less buy-in with the same guarantee of $500,000.
- COLOSSUS lost the "New Year" prefix in the name. Also, the buy-in discount is fivefold —up to $400— and the guarantee increased by 25% —up to $2,500,000—.
- There will be no heads-up tournament.
- The reduction in the buy-ins also affected Main Events, from $170 to $100 (Mini) and from $1,700 to $525
|12 December||23:30||#1 BIG 50 MILLIONS, $1M GTD [Final Day]||$1,000,000|
|21:00||#2 BIG 500 No-Limit Hold'em||$2,000,000|
|14 December||21:00||#3 $1,500 Deepstack Championship NLH||$1,000,000|
|16 December||21:00||#4 $600 SUPER SIX Bounty NLH 6-Handed||$600,000|
|19 December||21:00||#5 $10,300 Super MILLIONS High Roller NLH||$3,000,000|
|23:30||#6 $400 COLOSSUS, $2.5M GTD [Final Day]||$2,500,000|
|21 December||21:00||#7 $1,500 Pot-Limit Omaha Championship||$500,000|
|23 December||21:00||#8 $777 LUCKY SEVENS Bounty NLH 7-Handed||$700,000|
|26 December||21:00||#9 $800 STACK No-Limit Hold'em||$1,000,000|
|23:30||#10 $400 PLOSSUS, $1M GTD [Bounty, Final Day]||$1,000,000|
|28 December||21:00||#11 $1,500 6-Handed Championship NLH||$1,000,000|
|30 December||21:00||#12 $888 CRAZY EIGHTS Bounty NLH 8-Handed||$800,000|
|2 January||21:00||#13 $400 DOUBLE STACK No-Limit Hold'em||$1,000,000|
|23:30||#14 $100 MILLIONS Mini Main Event, $2M GTD [Final Day]||$2,000,000|
|4 January||21:00||#15 $2,100 Bounty Hunters Championship NLH||$1,000,000|
|6 January||21:00||#16 $105 THURSDAY THRILLER Bounty NLH||$500,000|
|9 January||20:00||#17 $1,050 GGMasters HR Freezeout NL||$1,500,000|
|23:30||#18 $525 Main Event, $5M GTD [Day 2]||$5,000,000|
The full schedule of the $100M GTD WSOP Winter Online Circuit is available here. Day 1 to Big50 kicks off on December 6.
As we wrote above, there are two Main Events in the WSOPC Winter Online Schedule:
- #14 MILLION$ Mini Main Event, $100, $2M GTD — from December 27 to January 2. 57 flights are available with 15 levels of 10 minutes
- #18 Main Event, $525, $5M GTD — from January 2 to 15. Features 85 flights. Each of them lasts 240 minutes (20 blind levels). Day 2 starts on the 9. The final table will take place six days after, and it will be streamed on Twitch and YouTube.
Satellites to the main events have not yet been added to the GGNetwork client.
Leaderboard and freeroll in Las Vegas
The best 10 players of the series will share a $100,000 prize pool in a leaderboard. Points are calculated according to the following formula:
Leaderboard Point = log (Prizes) / sqrt (Relative Rank)*
*Relative Rank = final place / number of participants.
And the winners of Ring Events get an invitation to a special Tournament of Champions —a freeroll with a million-dollar guarantee, which will be held next summer in Las Vegas.
Read our GGPoker review and enjoy the benefits of our affiliate service:
- Private promotions and tournament tickets in our Telegram channel
- Professional support for all inquiries seven days a week.
You can contact our manager for all the questions regarding GGPoker.
Email: [email protected]
|Rakeback||up to 60%|
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news