Ratholing is considered as "bad etiquette" at a poker table because it deprives poker players to win the money back from their opponents. Now in the Winning Poker Network rooms (PokerKing, Americas Cardroom, Black Chip Poker), there are special 7-Day No Rathole tables, where it's impossible to rathole for a whole week.
7-Day No Rathole tables key features
- Stakes: NL25, NL200, NL1,000, NL10,000
- Minimum purchase: 10BB
- After your first purchase and for seven days, you can sit down again only with the last stack you had at the end of the previous session
Therefore, during the week of the 7-Day No Rathole tables, monster stacks are created at the highest stakes and players with 100kUSD at the tables are not uncommon. You could actually end up playing with an NL10k bankroll by starting at NL200 session. A video has been posted showing the highest banks at the tables for the last month:
The game at the tables is not focused only on NLH or PLO, there are also 6+ Hold'em tables available. The largest pot played in Short Deck Hold'em was about 20kUSD.
Where else can I play high stakes with a good rakeback deal?
In addition to the Winning Network, there are few other poker rooms where high stakes tables are available with great rakeback deals:
- partypoker host special $100-$200 tables with the participation of the professional player Sam Trickett. Bud beside those tables, usually there is action at NL2,5k-NL5k and PLO20k stakes. More than a dozen high stakes tables could be spotted during the peak time.
- GG Network (BestPoker) — Featured Table at NL5k-NL20k and PLO4k-PLO20k stakes. The number of tables doesn't exceed 4-5 during the day.
- High Stakes Poker has recently moved to the Tonybet network and plans to fully justify its name. On its lobby, there are NL2,5k up to NL50k tables and PLO2,5k up to PLO50k, but so far there is no much action there.
|Rakeback||up to 70%|
|Rakeback||27% or VIP|
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news.