The end of a 16-year history?
BestPoker opened its doors in 2005, and almost until the end of June 2020, it switched only one time (after the closure of Ongame, it went into GGNetwork). But the last year in the history of the room turned out to be eventfulness:
- In June 2020, the room switched to iPoker Network
- In January 2021, it became known that its parent company Enlabs was bought by Entain PLC (formerly GVC), and the room may move to the partypoker network
Entain decided to shut down BestPoker from May 31, 2021, due to its Curacao offshore license and focus on the Russian market.
Six months ago, the owners of partypoker announced a roadmap to fully switch to work only in regulated markets. Enlabs operates another brand, Optibet, which now has a ".com" website with a Maltese license and legally operates in the Baltic countries; hence, the face of BestPoker was sealed. Nevertheless, there is still a tiny chance that the brand will be revived in the future.
What should players do?
The players of the room don't have much time left to solve the issue of withdrawing their bankroll and find a new room. Precisely for this purpose, BestPoker recently shared the following instructions:
- The client of the room will stop working at 23:59 UTC on May 31.
- Until that time, players must spend all the tickets and exchange loyalty points.
The BestPoker website will remain open after June 1, 2021, so that players can withdraw their funds, although it's unknown for how long.
This process should not cause any problems. After the cash-out, you can reach our team to get the best rakeback deals in other rooms of the iPoker Network.
Benefits of our affiliate service:
- Top rakeback deal for pro players;
- Exclusive rake race
- Professional customer service seven days a week.
Contact us to get a deal and start playing now:
Email: [email protected]
|Rakeback||Up to 35%|
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news